+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Yes from me, and I can give some advice to learn French if anybody wants in that new forum, we can exchange our experience. We can do it together, YES WE CAN!
Pessa, Icanva and Kingkurly let us mwke this work. Some one should start the thread pls. I am getting a French teacher to take me and my kids. So this would be an opportunity to improve

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Can you help me out in one more thing please!
Can you tell me how can I call my partner after 45 days, if anyone has any idea about this!

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys.. what are the chances of 415 in next draw and when do you think it will most likely take place?..

Previous predictions of senior members have usually been true so far...

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Reactions: ravleen

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Guys.. what are the chances of 415 in next draw and when do you think it will most likely take place?..

Previous predictions of senior members have usually been true so far...
This seems to be the consensus:
If June 7th: 406-409, hoping for 406 or less :D
If June 14th: 409-413, hoping for 409 or less :)

So, you should be safe at 415.

Reactions: Lyssiej and DBOR

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Is any chance crs at 400 by july first week. My ielts is expiring on 11 july.
Can pl somebody suggest, should i book for ielts this june end. Or wait and hope that it gets to 400 by july 11.

Pl input your suggestions!
Thank you!

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Is any chance crs at 400 by july first week. My ielts is expiring on 11 july.
Can pl somebody suggest, should i book for ielts this june end. Or wait and hope that it gets to 400 by july 11.

Pl input your suggestions!
Thank you!
Book it.

It can still go below 400 later, if the number of new candidates and invitations sent remains the same. But it's better to be on the safe side and have a valid IELTS when/if you receive the ITA.

Edit: I didn't meant to imply you won't get ITA with 400, I meant in that short time period. That's why I said "when/if". I'm actually pretty positive that everybody close to 400 and above can and will get their ITAs.

Last edited:
X

xibalban

After June 6th changes, registration in Job Bank is optional. Is that correct?

X

xibalban

Fellas,

I'm reviewing my EE profile, and may withdraw and recreate it completely. Reason: I've been consolidating documents for post-ITA, and some documents may not provide enough information to support my EE profile.
Examples:
  • My experience (employer reference) letter does not mention work hours, since as per rules, my services are at the disposal of the Government and it is my obligation to attend to it at any hour they command me to (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). The labour laws or maximum work hours per week do not apply to me.
  • I've stated that I would bring 1300 CAD to Canada, and it seems I'll manage to provide PoF for 12500 only.
  • My 8 years of work experience is in the same NOC, and for the same employer (Government). However, I have been posted to 5 (five) different sub-departments within the Government and have been promoted once. My salary too has increased at least 18 times during these 8 years of service. My EE profile does not reflect this anywhere.
  • I could simply update my profile, but since I have already received NOI from Ontario (my last resort to Canada), too many changes might trigger PNP rejection later (if I eventually apply for it).
I'm hoping that the update to my profile takes effect on a Sunday too. Wouldn't want my profile to be inactive while IRCC suddenly surprises us with a draw.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Fellas,

I'm reviewing my EE profile, and may withdraw and recreate it completely. Reason: I've been consolidating documents for post-ITA, and some documents may not provide enough information to support my EE profile.
Examples:
  • My experience (employer reference) letter does not mention work hours, since as per rules, my services are at the disposal of the Government and it is my obligation to attend to it at any hour they command me to (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). The labour laws or maximum work hours per week do not apply to me.
  • I've stated that I would bring 1300 CAD to Canada, and it seems I'll manage to provide PoF for 12500 only.
  • My 8 years of work experience is in the same NOC, and for the same employer (Government). However, I have been posted to 5 (five) different sub-departments within the Government and have been promoted once. My salary too has increased at least 18 times during these 8 years of service. My EE profile does not reflect this anywhere.
  • I could simply update my profile, but since I have already received NOI from Ontario (my last resort to Canada), too many changes might trigger PNP rejection later (if I eventually apply for it).
I'm hoping that the update to my profile takes effect on a Sunday too. Wouldn't want my profile to be inactive while IRCC suddenly surprises us with a draw.
If you fell more confident withdrawing your profile and recreating it, do it.
But I don't think the PNP has any objections if you haven't sent them the documents yet. I mean, if your CRS stays at 400, they shouldn't have any reason to reject you.
That's only my personal opinion.