+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

X

xibalban

Guys.. if I reject ITA and change some info., does cic track these changes?
Absolutely not. It is, in fact, in your best interest to reject ITA and update any information that you feel isn't correctly inserted in your profile, so that it satisfies you (and IRCC later).

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Guys.. if I reject ITA and change some info., does cic track these changes?
I don't know if they'll track it.
But I think as long as the CRS remains above your classification round, it should be fine.
If someone else could give his opinion or experience in this regard, it would be better.

Edit: Better to be safe and take xibalban's advice, if you know the change is to big to have been a mistake you could explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBOR
X

xibalban

@ivancabrer wow buddy, your CRS of 412 sat on a razor's edge last time. I can understand how you must have felt when the draw happened at 413.
Your time has come, but do stay with us in our subsequent rays of hopes.

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I don't know if they'll track it.
But I think as long as the CRS remains above your classification round, it should be fine.
If someone else could give his opinion or experience in this regard, it would be better.

Edit: Better to be safe and take xibalban's advice, if you know the chance is to big to have been a mistake you could explain.
Absolutely not. It is, in fact, in your best interest to reject ITA and update any information that you feel isn't correctly inserted in your profile, so that it satisfies you (and IRCC later).
Guys, one more question..

If I had some part time job during my full time job and am not claiming any points for it. Can I just mention it in personal history or not mention it at all.

It is a bit challenging to obtain the letter for it as board of directors and senior management changed.

I was actually gonna reject ITA.. remove that part time job.. and then wait for ITA.. my score is 415.. what is ur advice..

Thanks so much..

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
@ivancabrer wow buddy, your CRS of 412 sat on a razor's edge last time. I can understand how you must have felt when the draw happened at 413.
Your time has come, but do stay with us in our subsequent rays of hopes.
If I have the good fortune to receive the ITA in this round, I promise I'll check these RoH threads a couple times a week to give back to the community.

And yes, it is very exciting and stressful to be on the razors edge. I'm being my most positive self, but even that doesn't help beat the nerves. This is a roller-coaster of emotions. :)

Anyway, thank you for your feedback, as it makes one want to help more and keep learning from each other.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Guys, one more question..

If I had some part time job during my full time job and am not claiming any points for it. Can I just mention it in personal history or not mention it at all.

It is a bit challenging to obtain the letter for it as board of directors and senior management changed.

I was actually gonna reject ITA.. remove that part time job.. and then wait for ITA.. my score is 415.. what is ur advice..

Thanks so much..
If you were not claiming points for it anyways, and you include it in personal history, I don't see why they could see that as a false statement.
So, I would say, include it in your personal history, and because the dates are the same as the full time job, you could write a LoE so that they don't have to ask more about it.
I always say this, but if you don't feel 100% confident when you do something CIC related, you could always call them.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp

Last edited:
X

xibalban

Guys, can you initiate a PCC without an ITA? Has any of the members done that in India?
Yep!! It must be valid when you apply. The validity, if not stated explicitly on the PCC, is for one year.

Mandeep26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Hi Friends.
I have a query regarding the "This is my current study" in Education Section. When do we have to select yes or No ? I have completed my education in 2014 and currently I'm working.

your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi Friends.
I have a query regarding the "This is my current study" in Education Section. When do we have to select yes or No ? I have completed my education in 2014 and currently I'm working.

your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
If you finished it, you should select NO.
You only select YES when you haven't finished the pensum.

Reactions: Mandeep26

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It looks like only few ppl are interested in the 66th draw! I feel it is gonna drop down..
A lot of people are interested in 66th draw! Believe me! You'll see tomorrow when everyone start buzzing about upcoming draw, number of ITAs and cut off! :) These threads for draws are really active ones! :)

Reactions: DBOR

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
If I have the good fortune to receive the ITA in this round, I promise I'll check these RoH threads a couple times a week to give back to the community.

And yes, it is very exciting and stressful to be on the razors edge. I'm being my most positive self, but even that doesn't help beat the nerves. This is a roller-coaster of emotions. :)

Anyway, thank you for your feedback, as it makes one want to help more and keep learning from each other.
Aaaaand, help us with post ITA process, please! :D