Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
5 months ago, who would have thought cut-off will fall below 450?

I do not have time to do all those statistics of how many ITAs are to be given in each draw but I am a logical person. CRS cut-off below 400 is inevitable.
CRS cut-off below 400 is going to happen but WHEN? That's the major question here!

In the Next Draw or in June/July or ??

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
Common guys make a list in this thread about your cut off ... let's have an idea bout fresh scenarios

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Actually according to my lawyers all work experience need to be under work history and for experience older than 10 years no need for reference letters younger than 10 years do require reference letter.
I don't have reference letters for some temporary and some freelance jobs :(

I'm not claiming points for those.

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I have seen in the last 2 3 threads there is a guy who used to make analysis of the upcoming draw considering into account the number of people in the pool after every draw till the next draw and he predicted the last CRS to be 415 on may 17
Where are you this time?
Please come with your prediction so that all of us get a hope again in this thread:(

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
I have seen in the last 2 3 threads there is a guy who used to make analysis of the upcoming draw considering into account the number of people in the pool after every draw till the next draw and he predicted the last CRS to be 415 on may 17
Where are you this time?
Please come with your prediction so that all of us get a hope again in this thread:(
maybe he got his ita in the last draw and is busy gathering documents ;)

Reactions: jaybee2

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
did you post on the google docs? that way we will have a better idea of the number of people waiting in this thread and with what scores.
I am not able to enter my score there I don't know what the problem is

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I don't have reference letters for some temporary and some freelance jobs :(

I'm not claiming points for those.
This is what I got from my lawyers, in total I have 11 years of experience but in current job I have 8 years and I asked is if reference letter from current employer is enough since I have more than enough of experience and they said I should provide for all of them. Also I have my husband as dependent and also we are not claiming points for his work experience but they also said that we need all reference letters for his experience too which is exhausting! Although they said if some of reference letters are problem we can provide LoE and pay stubs or contract and it should suffice.

Reactions: miuh7817

ishad

Sep 3, 2015
INDIA
Hello All
pls guide me

CRS points -359 (Applied in May 2017)
AGE-35
Education -PhD( Both mine and spouse )
Language -CLB 7 (Both)
Experience -+3 yrs (both)

Trying to improve CLB , though mine NOC is listed in SINP and will apply for that ...but still do advice .
Thanks in Advance

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys.. do cic review what is wrote on PR application with what was wrote in study permit applications?

roomba

Mar 19, 2017
This is what I got from my lawyers, in total I have 11 years of experience but in current job I have 8 years and I asked is if reference letter from current employer is enough since I have more than enough of experience and they said I should provide for all of them. Also I have my husband as dependent and also we are not claiming points for his work experience but they also said that we need all reference letters for his experience too which is exhausting! Although they said if some of reference letters are problem we can provide LoE and pay stubs or contract and it should suffice.
I have now read conflicting information about this and am concerned. I am identified as a dependent and can not get letters for my work, so have simply listed it in personal history and left it off of work history. But we have not received an ITA yet, so have not read the actual request for this information. Does anyone have a link that could confirm this, one way or another?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I have now read conflicting information about this and am concerned. I am identified as a dependent and can not get letters for my work, so have simply listed it in personal history and left it off of work history. But we have not received an ITA yet, so have not read the actual request for this information. Does anyone have a link that could confirm this, one way or another?
Proof of work experience
Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)

Reactions: roomba