+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
That's right. You don't need supporting docs for jobs added in personal history :)
The personal history section appears later, right? After you start your application on receiving ITA? I'm asking because I haven't seen the personal history section in my Express Entry profile. Thanks.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So do upfront medical and in that way you will solve that problem.
Is any application submitted without upfront medical? After submitting those results, CIC reviews it as first step & then change status to Medical Pass. Duration of this process has almost doubled in laat couple of months.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait if what u r saying is true then the quota should be or almost full by now??
They had mentioned that they will release OINP quota in phases, so I'm sure it's not completely filled now. Also, many of those who received invites have not applied for OINP as they got direct ITAs. Those slots will also be available.

Reactions: rammy

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Another week, another hope!! I've started my paperwork, and pretty happy with the progress as under:
  • IELTS TRF Hard Copy (done) - validity 23 months remaining
  • PCC (done) - validity 6 months remaining
  • WES Report (hard copy awaited) - validity 5 years remaining
  • Employment Reference Letters (under progress, will receive soon)
  • PoF (incomplete, under progress)
  • Medicals (incomplete, will do at last to maximize the landing window)
  • Driving License (done, letter from RTO acquired)
  • Job (no offer received, will get into farming and agriculture after I land)
  • Accommodation (will look after I receive COPR)
  • Convincing my family (for leaving them behind) - toughest nut to crack!! It's philosophical, with highest subtlety required.
This forum saved me both the lawyer charges, and the energy required to cope with them. Thank you everyone!!
Talking to the family that I'm thinking of leaving the motherland is always the hardest thing :( I've done it once before and it wasn't pleasant. This time I've decided to wait till I've the ITA in hand :(

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Will it be considered misrepresentation if someone leaves out jobs that they don't have documents for in the Express Entry profile but later include those jobs in the PR profile under personal history?
No, that won't be considered as misinterpretation. You are not claiming any points for that experience, however, to set the record straight you are including it into your personal history. That is perfectly fine. CIC will verify only that part of professional experience(s), for which we are claiming points and will hold us accountable for only that part of your professional life.

Reactions: CooperStation22

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
No, that won't be considered as misinterpretation. You are not claiming any points for that experience, however, to set the record straight you are including it into your personal history. That is perfectly fine. CIC will verify only that part of professional experience(s), for which we are claiming points and will hold us accountable for only that part of your professional life.
Thanks Fahad.

X

xibalban

It was interesting to note the number of Ray of Hope pages that got filled up before a draw took place:

58th Draw - page No 59
59th Draw - page No 32
60th Draw - page No 18
61st Draw - page No 135
62nd Draw - page No 124
65 Draw??

The trend shows the decline in number of forum members with F5 key parties.

Reactions: andieangel

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
It was interesting to note the number of Ray of Hope pages that got filled up before a draw took place:

58th Draw - page No 59
59th Draw - page No 32
60th Draw - page No 18
61st Draw - page No 135
62nd Draw - page No 124
65 Draw??

The trend shows the decline in number of forum members with F5 key parties.
Ha ha ha!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Is any application submitted without upfront medical? After submitting those results, CIC reviews it as first step & then change status to Medical Pass. Duration of this process has almost doubled in laat couple of months.
How do you know that?