Ray of hope 65th draw

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not consider it as an exception, it would have been an exception if it was out of the blue. This was a legitimate, planned draw conducted by CIC, though targetted just for FSTC candidates, CRS falling down, is the major point in here.
I called it exception because I don't expect it to happen very frequently. CRS fell down drastically because only that particular category was considered. At some point during the year, I feel CIC will reduce number of ITA

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I called it exception because I don't expect it to happen very frequently. CRS fell down drastically because only that particular category was considered. At some point during the year, I feel CIC will reduce number of ITA
According to latest newsletter written by Mr Cohen, draws will be bigger than they already are.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC will reduce number of ITA, or you hope that it will reduce, or you want it to reduce?
Boy, I see you received your ITA in March, congratulations!! Let us follow you, please don't seal the borders for us. Give us hope!!
Neither I hope nor I want it to reduce. I want all of you with me in Canada for getting a grand party ;-). I just shared what I felt may happen eventually for this year. CIC is not able to handle this huge intake & processing time is increasing. So if there is any other option like OINP or any other PNP, go for it. I wish you all good luck.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to latest newsletter written by Mr Cohen, draws will be bigger than they already are.
I hope they increase staff also to process them in timely manner. As per tracker medical is not passed for PNP-O since 27-Feb applicant i.e. 3 months. FSW-O medical is taking 2 months for getting passed, as compared to 1 month it took for Jan/Feb applicants.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Neither I hope nor I want it to reduce. I want all of you with me in Canada for getting a grand party ;-). I just shared what I felt may happen eventually for this year. CIC is not able to handle this huge intake & processing time is increasing. So if there is any other option like OINP or any other PNP, go for it. I wish you all good luck.
That is not true that they cannot handle huge intake in processing or that processing time will be increasing. Due to that they do not have back logs from before, everything is pretty straightforward and they are trained in process of approving PR, eitherwise immigrants would not be able to come to Canada within few years which CIC doesn't want to happen! Canada needs immigrants now and alot of them to adopt in the new environment as soon as possible!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I hope they increase staff also to process them in timely manner. As per tracker medical is not passed for PNP-O since 27-Feb applicant i.e. 3 months. FSW-O medical is taking 2 months for getting passed, as compared to 1 month it took for Jan/Feb applicants.
So do upfront medical and in that way you will solve that problem.

rammy

Nov 7, 2011
Y
thanks ..it was a relief...and i have one more question if any one can help if oinp sends noi to people say5000 so do they nominate all 5000 then or its subject to the application intake limit? And i have seen people here saying that once you receive noi we have 6 mths to apply but in faq section of oinp updates i saw post receiving NOI we only have 45 days to submit application?
Great question... I m also wondering about oinp quota. I m seriously thinking about applying under oinp but I m also scared if they have already reached their 5,000 quota or not as I do not want to waste 1500$.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Great question... I m also wondering about oinp quota. I m seriously thinking about applying under oinp but I m also scared if they have already reached their 5,000 quota or not as I do not want to waste 1500$.
5000 is their yearly qouta. Divided by 3 programs, only 1/3 or so is under human capital stream.