+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

miuh7817

May 26, 2017
The CRS cut off will definitely be below 410... After 410 it depends how many applications each score has like either of these can happen that there are only few people in the pool who has crs 409 this case will bring cut off down to 408.

I am just praying that the CRS should at least come down to 406

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My prediction

408 : 3000+ invitations
411 : 2800+ but less than 3000

This year , its realy crazy. Hope everyone gets the ITA soon.
Do you have a reason to believe for ITAs less than 3000? Don't get me wrong as I am asking for information and not being aggressive or anything like that, as I might be missing an angle to look from at the situation. :)

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
I can tell from what happen to myself and my friends.
Yes, it depends on the field.
My husband and his programmers friends got their jobs real quickly, in 2-4 weeks. Other IT jobs is not so easy, I have one friend that is Project Manager, and took him 6 months to find a job, during this period he bought a car and worked for Uber.
I have two friend that are engineers, that is hard because is a regulated profession and the process to be allowed to work here it expensive and time consuming. So, one of work as a general labor/full time (pay the bills), and the other one work as Associate in a store/part-time (does not pay the bills, so she is still trying to get at least a internship on her field, but it has been 9 months).
My self, I have a Master's degree in Electrical Engineer that I do not show in my resume, and I have just graduated from a Business Management Diploma. Back home I used to be a Project Manager. I spend more or less a month trying a PM job without success, I sent over 50 resumes, but I only got one interview. At the end, I got a QA job at the same company as my husband's.
Find a part-time job is not hard, servers make a lot of money in tips, but not everyone see this as an option. My brother-in-law spend 1 month looking for something in Digital Marketing (his field of expertise back home), but his English was real bad. So, after one month, he got a job on Tim Horton's. He stayed there for 2 months (paid some bills). And recently, fortunately, he got a job on his field in Markham (GTA).

So, to sum up, definitely find a job depends on 3 things:
- Field, including experience and education
- Level of English
- People you know that can refer you
Do you think for IT jobs its better to avoid toronto and Mississauga since big cities and lots of competition? How is Waterloo?

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Do you have a reason to believe for ITAs less than 3000? Don't get me wrong as I am asking for information and not being aggressive or anything like that, as I might be missing an angle to look from at the situation. :)
No reason brother.

As the system is unpredictable. Juz gave a thought of mine. I realy hope it would be 3500+ invitations so that CRS drops drastically.;):)