+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello, good people! Kindly help me get answer of the three questions above.
For the rest of your questions, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to hold back any kind of information from CIC. But I'm sure you've good reasons for wanting to do this.
Hope the experts can guide you better. Good luck.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Thanks a lot! Could you plz address the other two questions, if you have any idea?
Guys, need help on the following issues regarding creating EE profile:

1. Can a job bank account of old profile (after deactivating) can be used with a new EE profile? Will be it any issue for getting Ontario NOI? Yes, it can be use.
2. In the EE profile spouse section, it asks if there is any relative residing in Canada. If I put 'No' even if there are relatives (who is staying at Canada as refugee), will it be a problem afterwards? Yes, you can put NO
3. Is it okay to avoid providing work history of spouse is completely even if he/she has employment record in several companies? Yes, you can avoid from work history (pre ITA) and mention it later after ITA in personal history

Appreciate your valuable response.

Reactions: Din1431

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
In the TV show Luke has a very intense emotional relationship with Claire who's a nurse and saves his life. I won't spoil it for you by sharing other details just in case you decide to see the show some day.
Its ok....I am enjoying Daredevil now a days .... Claire is there too...

Last edited:

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Yes, Claire is everywhere! She's in iron fist too ;)
I like Punisher better than Daredevil in the show. The actor playing the title role is so blah!
I will look for Punisher as I have just started the show....planning to finish it during long weekend ;)