AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
But I'd rather be working on something that I know will increase my score than hoping no more young people with good english skills apply.
A positive mindset, one of the best things a man can have.

Arod

May 15, 2017
But if you have visited as a tourist for more than 6 months (For example, 2 months+3months+1 month+2 months=8 months), you don't need a PCC. When you have a legal status as a student, worker or PR, you need a PCC from any country that you have lived more than 6 months.
So, If I have visited the US for more than 6 months combined using a visitor visa I don´t need to ask for a PCC to the FBI? I read differently somewhere else, so I just want to confirm.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
So, If I have visited the US for more than 6 months combined using a visitor visa I don´t need to ask for a PCC to the FBI? I read differently somewhere else, so I just want to confirm.
Yes my friend, I have asked this question from David Cohen law firm when I did get the chance by online sometime ago. According to them, as a tourist we don't need to send them a PCC. To be sure, we have to ask from somebody else. That's just a precaution my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arod

Din1431

Apr 13, 2017
my occupation is not in the skilled occupation list for oz. have been doing one masters after the other just trying to buy time here. its been 6 years in oz for me and still no luck with finding an employer who is willing to sponsor. my best bet is canada now.
Pathetic OZ, pathetic DIBP

Reactions: nilanjana

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Guys any idea why my job bank status is still not updated ? I have done everything perfectly according to CIC. And also I got an pdf stating that, I have been accepted in the express entry pool of candidates.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I know that feeling. It´s too bad the EE program did not exist 10 years ago when I was in my mid 20´s. But then again, I did not have my Masters at that time nor the work experience, so I wouldn´t have gotten those points.
Like someone in some other thread very kindly pointed out to me, "work experience is highly overrated. All that matters is good language skills and youth" ;)

Reactions: thisworks