+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
ak207 said:
I think we can only register with job bank only if you have job bank code, which we will get after the profile submission :'(
Ya true, once u fill in all the details ul get a code to register for job bank.

Everything else looks good. Have u checked 67 point calculator

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Aashy09 said:
They post an update on their page whenever they send nois. Keep checking oinp update page
Can you pls share the update page link?
There seems to be many pages giving similar kind of info..

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
ak207 said:
I think we can only register with job bank only if you have job bank code, which we will get after the profile submission :'(
I think u r missing a point on d 67 calculator.

Pls chk it out and correct me if im wrong

age-12 edu-23 exp-11 lang-20

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
umar127 said:
" CIC got rid of application back log of 2015 and before by the end of 2016. They also enhanced their capacity to process large # of applications. They now have well trained people working on applications. This is the reason we have been having draws with such large # of invites in 2017. But it seems by the end of April 2017, they have enough applications to work on and from now on there will be draws with smaller # of invites which in turn would see CRS starting to creep up. From the looks of it,it seems CRS will touch high 450s again some point this year."

This is what I heard from an immigration consultant this last Friday
As someone said in this forum, rejection rate in 2017 is 80% of ita, so they do not have many aplications to process, they will continue to have large draws and further drops in cut off, they need to meet their qouta which is quite high. So 400 in a month is new 450!

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
jackdawn said:

Small correction in IELTS Marks: s:6.5, L7.5, W 7, R 7 (CLB 8)

I have again compared with points chart, below is the breakup

Education: 23 (Master)
English: CLB 8 (20 Points)
Experience: 13

Total: 68

I am not sure where I am wrong.

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
jackdawn said:

Another thing, does select all province in the profile will be reason for the rejection

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
andieangel said:
As someone said in this forum, rejection rate in 2017 is 80% of ita, so they do not have many aplications to process, they will continue to have large draws and further drops in cut off, they need to meet their qouta which is quite high. So 400 in a month is new 450!
80%? Where did you get that figure?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
ak207 said:
Small correction in IELTS Marks: s:6.5, L7.5, W 7, R 7 (CLB 8)

I have again compared with points chart, below is the breakup

Education: 23 (Master)
English: CLB 8 (20 Points)
Experience: 13

Total: 68

I am not sure where I am wrong.
Points for your experience will be 11 not 13. So your score is 66 and not 68 at the moment. This is the reason you are considered ineligible by the system.

You will need to wait before your experience is considered as Full 4 Years as 3.6 will be considered only 3. After that you will become eligible to apply, second option is to improve IELTS Scores.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
_Harry_ said:
Are OINP nominations announced on a specific day or week of the month?
Like ITA are announced on Wednesday if any.

Thing is I have 419 CRS and have re-created EE profile 4-5 times in the last couple of months but haven't received OINP.
Can anybody pls guide..
You have to check their page regularly for an update. In 2017, I think they have issued nomination only twice or thrice. They do declare when they will be sending out notifications.

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
BillHyatt said:
Points for your experience will be 11 not 13. So your score is 66 and not 68 at the moment. This is the reason you are considered ineligible by the system.

You will need to wait before your experience is considered as Full 4 Years as 3.6 will be considered only 3. After that you will become eligible to apply, second option is to improve IELTS Scores.

I am sorry for the mistake it is 4 Year, I recalculated. Apologies for the wrong information

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
umar127 said:
" CIC got rid of application back log of 2015 and before by the end of 2016. They also enhanced their capacity to process large # of applications. They now have well trained people working on applications. This is the reason we have been having draws with such large # of invites in 2017. But it seems by the end of April 2017, they have enough applications to work on and from now on there will be draws with smaller # of invites which in turn would see CRS starting to creep up. From the looks of it,it seems CRS will touch high 450s again some point this year."

This is what I heard from an immigration consultant this last Friday
Many consultants use this strategy to make you hurry in sending your immigration application and hiring them for that purpose, in other words, they try to buy your fear. Everything could happen, but they absolutely know as much as other people know on behalf of the information CIC makes public.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
andieangel said:
I have not said 80% is the rejection rate of ITA. Till February only 20% of the applicants have accepted their ITA's that were issued in 2017. The rate will improve as there were about 60% ITA's that were still active and not expiring till April. So only the latest data will show us exactly how many applicants rejected their ITA's.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
BillHyatt said:
I have not said 80% is the rejection rate of ITA. Till February only 20% of the applicants have accepted their ITA's that were issued in 2017. The rate will improve as their were about 60% ITA's that were still active and not expiring till April. So only the latest data will show us exactly how many applicants rejected their ITA's.
Where is all this information mentioned?
Is there any link where we can see the current number of applicants in various CRS range?
I came to know about this Ontario applicants link this forum..not sure if there are other links or information like this.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

I just want some substantial information to see how many applicants are still in pool..how many ITA have been rejected or what possibly could be the expected CRS cut-off (410 below or more) in the coming weeks..
Can anyone please help in this..

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
_Harry_ said:
Where is all this information mentioned?
Is there any link where we can see the current number of applicants in various CRS range?
I came to know about this Ontario applicants link this forum..not sure if there are other links or information like this.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

I just want some substantial information to see how many applicants are still in pool..how many ITA have been rejected or what possibly could be the expected CRS cut-off (410 below or more) in the coming weeks..
Can anyone please help in this..
There is no available information on how many ITAs are being rejected by candidates, but to see the diversity of the pool, follow the link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp