umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
" CIC got rid of application back log of 2015 and before by the end of 2016. They also enhanced their capacity to process large # of applications. They now have well trained people working on applications. This is the reason we have been having draws with such large # of invites in 2017. But it seems by the end of April 2017, they have enough applications to work on and from now on there will be draws with smaller # of invites which in turn would see CRS starting to creep up. From the looks of it,it seems CRS will touch high 450s again some point this year."

This is what I heard from an immigration consultant this last Friday

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ak207 said:
Hi Guys,

Please help, I have filled Express entry filled last year. On 29th April I tried to update the Passport information and now it becomes ineligible.

I am not able to figure out why it is Ineligible, Everything is same except the passport information. Last time mine CRS was 396. Any suggestion is welcome. Below are the details

Age 32
Qualification: Master + Bachelors
WES access - Yes (August 2015)
IELTS: 7,7,7,7.5 (Dec -2015)
Work Ex: 3.6 Years
Occupation Level: B
Funds: 20000
Never Married
LMIA: NO

Thanks
I guess simple solution would be to withdraw that profile and try making a new one. Also try calculating ur points on FSW grid. If its 67/100 or more, then it should be just fine

kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
Umidjon90 said:
If I don't get ITA on wednesday I will submit my OINP application on Thursday
I'm just wondering why I haven't received the OINP - My score is 410 and I submitted my EE profile on 24-Apr.

I will not opt for it but as a backup option, I think its good to have OINP option.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
kukreja.vijayk said:
I'm just wondering why I haven't received the OINP - My score is 410 and I submitted my EE profile on 24-Apr.

I will not opt for it but as a backup option, I think its good to have OINP option.
You will receive one buddy, OINP has not issued any NOIs since April 14 , as far as I know, just check their program updates page everyday, they will announce the dates themselves, that is there are specific dates on which they send out NOIs

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
umar127 said:
I guess simple solution would be to withdraw that profile and try making a new one. Also try calculating ur points on FSW grid. If its 67/100 or more, then it should be just fine
I tried Creating a new profile with new CIC account, But sill no luck. I have tried inflating the IELTS marks, but it is still ineligible

4 Days my profile was eligible and showing 396 points, I guess that is above 67 thresholds. Is it possible it can be due to a system glitch, Last CIC system maintenance was on 28 April?

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
umar127 said:
" CIC got rid of application back log of 2015 and before by the end of 2016. They also enhanced their capacity to process large # of applications. They now have well trained people working on applications. This is the reason we have been having draws with such large # of invites in 2017. But it seems by the end of April 2017, they have enough applications to work on and from now on there will be draws with smaller # of invites which in turn would see CRS starting to creep up. From the looks of it,it seems CRS will touch high 450s again some point this year."

Consultants usually have inside information.
This is bad news if true.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
umar127 said:

Don't believe in consultants. Express entry is a very open and straight forward process and everything is made available by CIC to public right away. No one can say what is their manpower and how many people are working on applications. However, keeping the fact that, they were working on 2015 and earlier backlog alongside the EE applications, and merely any EE application violated the 6months deadline to reach a decision, everyone should be certain that they can handle this much applications. There is nothing to ponder about large number of candidates being picked up in each draw.

The reason behind these numbers are, no backlogs left and the annual FSW/FST/CEC quota has been increased for next three years, at least, and will be increased even further I suppose.

For everyone, look at the pool diversity, even if candidates are entering the pool in these two weeks, CRS is bound to dive under 400 in next couple of months. Sit tight and keep your hopes high.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monavy said:
Consultants usually have inside information.
This is bad news if true.
Consultants don't have inside information.

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umar127 said:

Immigration consultants knwo same amout like us. They cant say anything and predict anything. Untill unless its from david cohen or canadavisa.com

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Next draw will be 410 plus minus 2. Around 3600 ita

May 1, 2017
I have been following last few draws and it seems this time also 7-8 points fall will occur..so my prediction is 407 and number of ITA issued will be around 3600

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Are OINP nominations announced on a specific day or week of the month?
Like ITA are announced on Wednesday if any.

Thing is I have 419 CRS and have re-created EE profile 4-5 times in the last couple of months but haven't received OINP.
Can anybody pls guide..

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
_Harry_ said:

Thing is I have 419 CRS and have re-created EE profile 4-5 times in the last couple of months but haven't received OINP.
Can anybody pls guide..
They post an update on their page whenever they send nois. Keep checking oinp update page

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_Harry_ said:

Can anybody pls guide..
Last time was between 10 and 14 of April. Everybody who recreated on that period got NOI. You have to check their website or even just check this forum and you will know

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
ak207 said:
Hi Guys,

Please help, I have filled Express entry filled last year. On 29th April I tried to update the Passport information and now it becomes ineligible.

I am not able to figure out why it is Ineligible, Everything is same except the passport information. Last time mine CRS was 396. Any suggestion is welcome. Below are the details

Age 32
Qualification: Master + Bachelors
WES access - Yes (August 2015)
IELTS: 7,7,7,7.5 (Dec -2015)
Work Ex: 3.6 Years
Occupation Level: B
Funds: 20000
Never Married
LMIA: NO

Thanks
Registered for job bank?