+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
_Harry_ said:
Where is all this information mentioned?
Is there any link where we can see the current number of applicants in various CRS range?
I came to know about this Ontario applicants link this forum..not sure if there are other links or information like this.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

I just want some substantial information to see how many applicants are still in pool..how many ITA have been rejected or what possibly could be the expected CRS cut-off (410 below or more) in the coming weeks..
Can anyone please help in this..
fahadsheikh said:
There is no available information on how many ITAs are being rejected by candidates, but to see the diversity of the pool, follow the link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
There is absolutely data available for every single thing that happens in CIC. I have attached the link where all of the data is available.

http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset?_organization_limit=0&keywords=Immigration+Refugees+and+Citizenship+Canada&_ga=1.26363453.1869441793.1493630398

You will need to go through several spreadsheet before getting to conclusions. Hope it will help everyone who are willing to do calculation.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
BillHyatt said:
There is absolutely data available for every single thing that happens in CIC. I have attached the link where all of the data is available.

http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset?_organization_limit=0&keywords=Immigration+Refugees+and+Citizenship+Canada&_ga=1.26363453.1869441793.1493630398

You will need to go through several spreadsheet before getting to conclusions. Hope it will help everyone who are willing to do calculation.
Thanks Bill. Very informative indeed!

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
BillHyatt said:

Can you also pls share any link where OINP or other provinces PNP programs updates are published?
It would be better to be updated on all the information on EE and related programs..

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
_Harry_ said:
Can you also pls share any link where OINP or other provinces PNP programs updates are published?
It would be better to be updated on all the information on EE and related programs..
Just search for your desired program in the same website and you will find data about it. This is the official data source website for every government department including IRCC.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
BillHyatt said:

You are a star!! (y) (y)

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Does it matter for how long your profile has been in the pool to make it acceptable for selection.
Lets say if there is one profile with CRS 400 in the pool for last 2 years and one fresh one with exact same details and qualifications and points. Which profile will be preferred if only one has to be selected?

To me it seems like old one is the obvious choice but not sure.
I am asking this bcos it has been mentioned numerous times in this forum that OINP prefers the fresh profile rather old one as the fresh one are easy to pick..but doesn't it give unjustified advantage over the profiles that have been waiting the pool for 2-3 or even more years??

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_Harry_ said:
Does it matter for how long your profile has been in the pool to make it acceptable for selection.
Lets say if there is one profile with CRS 400 in the pool for last 2 years and one fresh one with exact same details and qualifications and points. Which profile will be preferred if only one has to be selected?

I am asking this bcos it has been mentioned numerous times in this forum that OINP prefers the fresh profile rather old one as the fresh one are easy to pick..but doesn't it give unjustified advantage over the profiles that have been waiting the pool for 2-3 or even more years??
Even OINP say it on their website, to receive NOI you have to recreate the profile when they announce that will give NOI. It is not a secret

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
BillHyatt said:
According to Open Government Data (available online at open . Canada . ca) last updated in Feb 2017 highlights key figures mentioned as follow:

1) Number of PR Admissions Completed (All Categories)

2015: Total 271,820 (Till Feb 29,345)
2016: Total 296,340 (Till Feb 59,310)
2017: Till Feb 44,675 - Dec Forecast: 300,000

2) Number of ITA's issued vs Number of Applicants Accepted their ITA (Express Entry Only)

2015: Total ITA's 31,063 vs Applicants Accepted ITA 18,625 (40% Rejection Rate)

2016: Total ITA's 34,009 vs Applicants Accepted ITA 22,300 (35% Rejection Rate)

Till Feb 2017: Total ITA's 16,999 vs Applicants Accepted ITA 3,530 (80% Rejection Rate)

The results for 2017 will change by time, as there are still a large number of applicants whose ITA is not expired. There is still a possibility that Rejection Rate will be higher this year.

I hope this analysis will give an insight of what CIC is up to. Will update as soon as new figures are made available. :)
As said before and to give feedback to your quote, you said 80% Rejection Rate!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
_Harry_ said:

It's not that they do not wanna choose old profile, it's that they have problems with seeing old profiles, do not know why is that, so everyone who is interested in OINP and has crs above 400 will have to re-do their profile to make it visible to their system.