+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

A Onos

Oct 7, 2016
xpressentry said:
I am a non EU person in the U.K., I have spent so much of money on visas that I have decided to not put anymore. For £2000, I can get PR in Canada without setting foot in Canada but for £2000, I will get a 3 year visa in the UK. UK has been very hard to skilled non EU people but lenient with allowing everyone from the EU without any questions. I am all for immigration within limits but not uncontrolled. My British education and work experience will be Britains loss and Canadas gain. Theresa Mays strict policies will come back to bite her when everyone leaves and her own citizens will refuse to work and live on benefits.
It's the same reason we are looking working towards permanent residency in Canada. Getting jobs as a skilled non EU immigrnt became nearly impossible immediately after brexit. The UK just gets you renewing visas, paying heavily to move visas from one passport to another and so many other money making methods with no long term benefit to you as a skilled non EU immigrant. I wish we looked at Canada long ago. It will take forever for me to prove to Theresa May that I deserve a permanent residency in the UK. She will be worse now she is the PM as she dealt rather harshly with us as non EU post graduate students in UK.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hawk1301 said:
How much money money is enough in Canada to have a good car and a villa?
Depends on your definition of a good car and a villa. I will be happy with a Ford or a Toyota. If you want an Aston Martin, Bentley or a Ferrari, you would be thinking in hundreds of $$$$.

century1963

Mar 15, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
Depends on your definition of a good car and a villa. I will be happy with a Ford or a Toyota. If you want an Aston Martin, Bentley or a Ferrari, you would be thinking in hundreds of $$$$.
really? :eek: :eek: :eek:

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
After this long arduous wait, really really hoping they issue 3600+ ITAs tomorrow. We deserve it. Fingers crossed. :) :)
3600+

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
The ones with the weak currency in the EU are the Central and Eastern European ones that have not adopted the Euro.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I might suggest to check a little bit on those economies and how they are doing. Most of them performing better than EU average. And practicaly all of them are better off when it comes to National debt per capita. Their connection with EURO is imminent. The inflation rate over there is comparable.
In order to be able to get Euro, you need to meet certain access criteria as well (and they are very strict).
Sometimes they do wait to start with Euro simply because they forecast slight currency appreciation against EURO. (so they will be better off when accepting it).
In time they are slowly catching up.

But again this is not about how to immigrate to Europe or how to understand Macroeconomy, this is about ray of hope for next draw to get ITA for Canada.

century1963

Mar 15, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohhhh no. They're doing it again. I hope this thread will still exist until the draw tomorrow. ??? ??? ???

sreeharsha1988

Mar 14, 2017
Guys, Assuming I bring around 20K CAD with for how long can i hope to support myself in the country. I dont want to live on my savings but I am preparing for the worst case scenario.

I sincerely hope to get a job in less than 4 months. Also whuch province or city would be best for a new immigrant to start living in. I have many contacts in US but none in canada. Have to start my life from scratch.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sreeharsha1988 said:
Guys, Assuming I bring around 20K CAD with for how long can i hope to support myself in the country. I dont want to live on my savings but I am preparing for the worst case scenario. Depends on your lifestyle. If you eat out daily and take cabs, it wont last you long. if you are frugal initially and only spend on the essentials, I'd say 5 months in a big city like Toronto or Vancouver. if there are kids then childcare would cost more.

I sincerely hope to get a job in less than 4 months. Also whuch province or city would be best for a new immigrant to start living in. I have many contacts in US but none in canada. Have to start my life from scratch.
depends on your industry

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
pacificislander said:
I feel some tension too. lol.
They should better stop it or make there own thread to discuss. :-\

sreeharsha1988

Mar 14, 2017
Hope there will be a draw tomorrow. I am excited to share the news with my friends and family.

All the best for all those above 425. Hope we can have a party together in canada.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sreeharsha1988 said:
Hope there will be a draw tomorrow. I am excited to share the news with my friends and family.

All the best for all those above 425. Hope we can have a party together in canada.
what news? ITA or COPR?

sreeharsha1988

Mar 14, 2017
xpressentry said:
what news? ITA or COPR?
ITA. I have my references ready. Will apply for PC and health as soon as I get my ITA.

Since you are from UK. Can you tell me how much time it takes for my police clerance.

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
sreeharsha1988 said:
ITA. I have my references ready. Will apply for PC and health as soon as I get my ITA.

Since you are from UK. Can you tell me how much time it takes for my police clerance.
whats your CRS?