+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
sutyfornow said:
Guys, im new here and i have just created my EE profile
How do i make sure that it is activated or that im in the pool?
The status should be 'open' and job bank criteria 'met'. If you have opened recently then you may have to wait for 24 hours to see the status as 'open'.

S

sutyfornow

etcoflife said:
The status should be 'open' and job bank criteria 'met'. If you have opened recently then you may have to wait for 24 hours to see the status as 'open'.
Where do i find open?
My application status is written : we received ur application. We will send you a message when there is an update.
Job bank registration: accepted

Does that mean im in the pool?

sreeharsha1988

Mar 14, 2017
elzsb said:
Nicee..you should get the ITA this time then. No not in the pool yet...waiting for my ECA, taking wayyy too long..had submitted all my transcripts to WES second week of Feb and it is still under evaluation. :(
Ya. ECA was painful for me too. Done with it some 6 months ago.

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
etcoflife said:
Hi what do you mean by "open"?
Shouldn't it be something like this:

Application/profile details
Application status
Application/profile details Where is this application? Details

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Job Bank registration Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details.

Minimum entry criteria You meet the minimum entry criteria.

Have I been invited to apply? You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
sreeharsha1988 said:
Ya. ECA was painful for me too. Done with it some 6 months ago.
Ohh nice...how long did it take for your WES evaluation process take?

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Sorry, I used the old nomenclature. CIC recently changed the words.

You are in the pool, dont worry. Just wait for the ITA. Wish you all good luck tomorrow !

sreeharsha1988

Mar 14, 2017
elzsb said:
Ohh nice...how long did it take for your WES evaluation process take?
After i submitted all my transcripts and WES acknoledged them. If I remember correctly took around 20 days to hear back from them. They mailed me the soft copy of report and posted the hard copy later.

hawk1301

Mar 20, 2017
My score is 432. I completed my ee yesterday. I got a message after registering at job bank that congratulations! I am in the express entry pool but my account still shows this.
Application status Pending Additional Criteria Help
Province/territory of nomination We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated. Help
Job Bank registration We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated

Am I in the pool ? Can I get ITA?

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
hawk1301 said:
My score is 432. I completed my ee yesterday. I got a message after registering at job bank that congratulations! I am in the express entry pool but my account still shows this.
Application status Pending Additional Criteria Help
Province/territory of nomination We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated. Help
Job Bank registration We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated

Am I in the pool ? Can I get ITA?
If I remember correctly, someone got ITA with this status. That means your are in the pool. But this usually changes in 24 hours with the acceptance of job bank registration and you are definitely in.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
xibalban said:
Hey fellas,

I find people of all Nationalities here, trying hard to get an ITA. I can understand why people from the third world countries prefer to immigrate to Canada, for obvious reasons; for instance, I had had enough of the corrupt system and don't want to expose my kids to the same atmosphere.

However, people from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, US, etc. are found plenty here too. Is Canada so much better than other similar developed nations?
I am an Indian and came to the uk to study and have stayed for 7 years beyond that. Compared to india, uk is a small country where there are fewer opportunities. The current government has budget cuts whereby fees have increased, hospitals are closing and they aren't starting new schools. There is a lot of uncertainty over brexit so I want to exit.

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
xibalban said:
Hey fellas,

I find people of all Nationalities here, trying hard to get an ITA. I can understand why people from the third world countries prefer to immigrate to Canada, for obvious reasons; for instance, I had had enough of the corrupt system and don't want to expose my kids to the same atmosphere.

However, people from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, US, etc. are found plenty here too. Is Canada so much better than other similar developed nations?
At the moment, only countries open for immigration are Canada, Australia and New Zealand. If countries in EU had similar points based system, I would have definitely applied! ;D

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
robinsonjoel said:
At the moment, only countries open for immigration are Canada, Australia and New Zealand. If countries in EU had similar points based system, I would have definitely applied! ;D
Canada has signed CETA with the EU. You will have access to Europe as a Canadian citizen

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lady0421 said:
I am moving to Canada because my significant other is from Canada. I personally think Australia is better :p
There's so many people thinking that Australia is better. But I think it really depends on a person's goals.

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robinsonjoel said:
But in terms of diversity and acceptance of immigrants, EU countries are behind Canada. There are few European countries that are as good.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xibalban said:
Hey fellas,

I think immigrating is a choice and the decision depends on the person's goals. We are all aiming to live in Canada for different reasons the same way many people decided to live in our home countries. In my opinion my home country is a great place to live in however many things are better in Canada. I can compare my country to a an excellent computer hardware with a bad OS.