+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
hey guys!
happy to see a new thread!
after last Wednesday I was feeling really sad!
i still do not have a good feeling about the next draw (for me, don't know why)
anyway looking forward to this thread.

could we be seeing another 434?

rishu006

Feb 6, 2017
I am sitting at 431 points and i asked my lawyer to create and submit my profile on Monday, so that i can enter Wednesday's draw and may be get ITA. But he said he dont have time and will be meeting on Tuesday. So, i wont be able to enter into this draw :mad:

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
What a fresh way to start a Sunday afternoon! A new ray of hope thread for the same draw! Let's hope we get the draw this Wednesday. If we don't, then we'll see a first draw with a month gap! AND I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
rishu006 said:
I am sitting at 431 points and i asked my lawyer to create and submit my profile on Monday, so that i can enter Wednesday's draw and may be get ITA. But he said he dont have time and will be meeting on Tuesday. So, i wont be able to enter into this draw :mad:
you can do it yourself. it's very easy.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
rishu006 said:
It'll take 30mins to set up.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi All,
I have a question. My lawyer checked my EE profile yesterday that I created myself in November and did some corrections. They are as follows:

- I already had two profiles in the same account (one withdrawn and one ineligible). So, for the ques. "Have you ever applied for express entry before?", he chose YES and filled in those two application numbers. Is this ok and would it have any negative effect on my profile?

-After updating all the information, I see that I meet both FSW and CEC criteria? Is it normal? FYI: I am already in Canada.

-For proof of funds, he filled $13,000. Is this ok?

Also, please advise how can I cross check all the info entered in my profile without clicking on update. I guess if I click on update to view it then I have to save and exit and transmit the info which will take 24 hrs to update (even when I haven't updated anything)

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
rishu006 said:
Just like you created your profile here on this forum, its almost similar like this, but with a little more detail. But trust me, you wanna know what's in your profile MORE than the lawyer. Create a new profile yourself and I bet you can do it yourself in less than 30 mins provided you have all the relevant documents available

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Boviesam said:
Hi All,
I have a question. My lawyer checked my EE profile yesterday that I created myself in November and did some corrections. They are as follows:

- I already had two profiles in the same account (one withdrawn and one ineligible). So, for the ques. "Have you ever applied for express entry before?", he chose YES and filled in those two application numbers. Is this ok and would it have any negative effect on my profile?

-After updating all the information, I see that I meet both FSW and CEC criteria? Is it normal? FYI: I am already in Canada.

-For proof of funds, he filled $13,000. Is this ok?

Also, please advise how can I cross check all the info entered in my profile without clicking on update. I guess if I click on update to view it then I have to save and exit and transmit the info which will take 24 hrs to update (even when I haven't updated anything)
1. No, as long as u still not get ITA , just say NO.
2. Its normal to meet both progr. U r CEC, just put 0 dollar for simple.
3. Use ur back and forward button of ur browser...dont want to save it, just turn off ur laptop straight lol

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
Here's my new stats on why I think the points will continue to drop.

Out of 320,000 people that Canada will invite in 2017, around 172,000 people fall under various economic categories.

Remove Quebec's 29,000 invitations and you are left with roughly 143,000 people that will come through ITAs issued in EE draws. This includes PNP, etc.

Assuming each ITA equals 1.9 members of a family "on average", IRCC will have to issue over 75,000 ITAs.

IRCC has already issued 21,000 ITAs this year.

If there are 20 more draws this year, there should still be 2700 ITAs on average in each draw.

In between each draw, will there be more than 1,000 new applicants entering the pool with CRS of 450+?

I doubt it.

Therefore, even if in the upcoming draw the lowest CRS increases (**I hope it doesn't**), it will be by a fraction.

And it won't be a surprise if the points drop to 420 or even 400 before December.

:) :) :) :)

HLONDONH

Mar 15, 2017
romrumrira said:
1. No, as long as u still not get ITA , just say NO.
2. Its normal to meet both progr. U r CEC, just put 0 dollar for simple.
3. Use ur back and forward button of ur browser...dont want to save it, just turn off ur laptop straight lol
Hi!

Question about 1st answer! In my case, I created my EE profile in Dec 2015, so I had to withdraw at the end of 2016 and created a new one. Therefore, I answered YES in my case as I applied to EE in 2015 and withdrew. Why would you suggest to answer No?
Thanks!

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.