Ray of hope 57th draw?

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol the thread was nuked :) well we had it coming

I swear I wont reply ( even indirect ) to unrelated messages.

Sorry if I had contribution to your discomfort.

Anyhow I was expecting very low like 425 pts. But given draw is late, perhaps cutoff will be higher as many predicts.

But, I want to preserve the optimism -rainbows and unicorns- , still my hopefull guess: 4000+ and CRS 423-425

Cheers

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Nkaur45 said:
Hello Friends,

I m new to this forum. I have 414 score. Is there any chances I will get ITA in express entry without pnp.
Hard to say. Probably not in the next month or so. Is there any way you could retake IELTS?

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yay for new Ray of Hope thread. I was starting to worry about having to refresh cic website with no support on Wednesday ! Good luck to everyone. And positive energy on here...Hooray for a crs score drop!!

Nkaur45

Mar 19, 2017
kryt0n said:
Hard to say. Probably not in the next month or so. Is there any way you could retake IELTS?
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I have booked for ielts on 8th of april. Currently I have L 7.5 R 7 W7.5 S 7

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Nkaur45 said:
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I have booked for ielts on 8th of april. Currently I have L 7.5 R 7 W7.5 S 7
Get an 8 in listening and 7 in the others and your points will soar!

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nkaur45 said:
Hello Friends,

I m new to this forum. I have 414 score. Is there any chances I will get ITA in express entry without pnp.
Probably not in the next couple of draws, however when I first created my profile I had in the 440's, that was last year and I thought I had no chance I could get an ITA unless I could score over 450. I ended up removing my profile because I needed to make some changes but was in no hurry to put it back up as all pnp were closed due to end of year. This year when the score drop to the 440's I would have qualified. Then my birthday passed and my score dropped to 437. Again I thought it would never cross the 430's.. Then I ended up recreating my profile right around march 1st not expecting a draw that day and when it happened my profile wasn't active yet. Now, I expected one to happen last week and it didnt. My point is no one never really knows. Once you have a profile you have a shot because IRCC can change their rules at any time to be more favorable to you. I missed two opportunities all because I was going by the thousands of articles I found indicating under 450 has no chance without a PNP.

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

There's nothing like a fresh Ray of Hope thread. For the coming draw, I'm sticking to my earlier prediction of CRS 425 with about 3,800+ ITA's!!! fingers crossed and hoping for the best!!!

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
I thinking around 3400 ITA's - CRS score of 430.

Extra week of intake, ITA's need to decline and the lower CRS goes the more people there are.

The language test is always the most easiest answer to increase scores, however if you don't have sufficient time to put into it you are seriously winging it.

I could do this and would then immediately get ITA on the next draw, however I know that apart from speaking I would need to work on the other 3.

My hearing I have struggled with since a child so surprised I got full marks, I don't think i'd be able to re-create that again, my writing let me down but at the time I had a job offer so didnt care that I only got 6.5 and didnt bother with a re-mark.

For lower scores (like me 418) I would wait to see what the next 2 draws bring.

If the points manage to hit 425 after those 2 draws I would wait to see what happens on the next, if there is still a decline I would keep holding out even at say 414.

If it's static or goes up, then ill re-do the English test as much as it pains me.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thought so :D there was just too much of the weird posts. Go Moderators..

sreeharsha1988

Mar 14, 2017
Thanks for the new thread guys. I was a bit nervous to post in the previous forum.

I hope that the hope continues here for a couple of days to come and CIC would end it this week for sure.

Sitting at 475 but still very nervous honestly.

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sreeharsha1988 said:
Thanks for the new thread guys. I was a bit nervous to post in the previous forum.

Sitting at 475 but still very nervous honestly.
lol man 475?!? :D You are practically in.

If you are nervous, imagine the rest of us.

sreeharsha1988

Mar 14, 2017
robb83 said:
I thinking around 3400 ITA's - CRS score of 430.

Extra week of intake, ITA's need to decline and the lower CRS goes the more people there are.

The language test is always the most easiest answer to increase scores, however if you don't have sufficient time to put into it you are seriously winging it.

I could do this and would then immediately get ITA on the next draw, however I know that apart from speaking I would need to work on the other 3.

My hearing I have struggled with since a child so surprised I got full marks, I don't think i'd be able to re-create that again, my writing let me down but at the time I had a job offer so didnt care that I only got 6.5 and didnt bother with a re-mark.

For lower scores (like me 418) I would wait to see what the next 2 draws bring.

If the points manage to hit 425 after those 2 draws I would wait to see what happens on the next, if there is still a decline I would keep holding out even at say 414.

If it's static or goes up, then ill re-do the English test as much as it pains me.
I cannot comment on your opinion but why dont you take IELTS one more time. I was excatly at 400 re taking the test pushed me to 475 and made me hang in with you guys with fingers crossed.