Ray of hope 57th draw?

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We should write a letter to IRCC, stating:

Dear Sir, Please do not extent the gap between draws to 3 weeks right after you make two draws in consecutive weeks. Or a significant portion of EE pool candidates will psychologically be damaged :) You are risking future of Canada. Soon all will be as crazy as mad cows :D :D

Ohhh the anticipation ! I want run outside and howl= "mooo" to release my stress. ??? ??? ???

I dont even expect ITA this round.

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a gut feeling that they are trying to lower even more the cut off score. Yet, I have to consider the fact that we havent had a draw for a long time.

Therefore, for the next draw, I would say that the score will be 434.
Then, everything will go back to normal and a gradual decrease of approximately 6-8 points every draw, taking place every other Wednesday, for at least 2 more months.

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limestone said:

Dear Sir, Please do not extent the gap between draws to 3 weeks right after you make two draws in consecutive weeks. Or a significant portion of EE pool candidates will psychologically be damaged :) You are risking future of Canada. Soon all will be as crazy as mad cows :D :D

Ohhh the anticipation ! I want run outside and howl= "mooo" to release my stress. ??? ??? ???

LOL ;D ;D

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limestone said:

I know right!!! :p

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
limestone said:
hey robb,

Is there any solid evidence or any trustworthy source about ~2000ppl joining everyweek?

It is really an important figure for draw estimation, and I didnt see it anywhere else. Really would like to know how are we sure about this.

BR
See that stats thread, picklee did some analysis based upon how many entered overall and divided that figure for the year end 2015 (jan 2016)

it works out pretty accurate

however doesnt tell us how many leave etc etc.

this point drop and the next will let us know a lot

phameed

Mar 19, 2017
Hello Friends

I am new to this forum. I have 420 score. Is there any chances that I will get ITA in express entry without PNP.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
phameed said:
Hello Friends

I am new to this forum. I have 420 score. Is there any chances that I will get ITA in express entry without PNP.
We can only wait and watch. Nobody can predict.

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phameed said:
Hello Friends

I think you will know within the next 2-3 draws if that will happen. My gut tells me yes! Let's be hopeful for you!

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to all....

How abt the chances for 392 points....which month can i expect for my ita please?

Thx..

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They never do Monday draws but I'll still refresh a few times just in case! Score in the 390s is hard to say. I would watch the next few draws to see if points keep going down. See if there is anything you can do to raise your points (if you haven't maxed out on IELTS, that is usually your quickest way to get more points.). Best of luck!!!

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
toronto25 said:
Hello to all....

How abt the chances for 392 points....which month can i expect for my ita please?

Thx..
Sub 400 is slim, i'm on 418 and that's going to be a close call with the plans CIC have.

If in 6/7 draws time we're down to 410 then I'd say you're in with a shot.

I doubt it though as when more students flood in the CRS will be back up again.

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
I am excited and impatient.
Me too! It took forever for my University to send the transcripts to WES and for them to assess it... When they finally did, no draw (last week)!!!

X

xibalban

lady0421 said:
It's nice to know I'm not alone waiting impatiently for the next draw!
Hey, I can see that you have a job offer (and hence your high CRS). Are you an outland, and how long did it take for the offer to come by?