+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

lady0421

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
xibalban said:
Hey, I can see that you have a job offer (and hence your high CRS). Are you an outland, and how long did it take for the offer to come by?
I'm in Vancouver BC - within 2 months of getting my PGWP I secured a job and I've been working ever since. I work in the University setting hence job opportunities are usually inland.

Best of luck with your IELTS and EE application. The path that we are on helps us develop resilience with the uncertainties in life!

X

xibalban

lady0421 said:
Best of luck with your IELTS and EE application. The path that we are on helps us develop resilience with the uncertainties in life!
That's very sweet of you, thank you.

S

sutyfornow

Folks, can we apply for pcc in countries we lived there more than 6 mnths before receiving an ita? Or only after receiving an ita?

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
sutyfornow said:
Folks, can we apply for pcc in countries we lived there more than 6 mnths before receiving an ita? Or only after receiving an ita?
Yes you can surely apply for your PCC before receiving the ITA as they take time. Shouldn't be more than 6 months old though for the current residence. If you need other PCC for visits, then it should be uptill the last date of your visit to that particular country.

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
Good to see a new thread.

Hope this draw is the biggest of them all and breaks the 4K barrier with the min CRS at 427, but personally I wish it is 5K with CRS 425.

S

sutyfornow

grapehair said:
Yes you can surely apply for your PCC before receiving the ITA as they take time. Shouldn't be more than 6 months old though for the current residence. If you need other PCC for visits, then it should be uptill the last date of your visit to that particular country.
thank you :)

SANANR

Mar 19, 2017
Hello Guys ! Good to see that Ray of Hope no.557 is back! I need to know how long does it generally take to get the new Ielts score updated in Express entry profile . This is because, I am hoping to improve my score ,before Wednesday's draw,which would increase my chances . Thanks

Shaz1

Mar 4, 2017
Guys do u think that almost 3 weeks gap wud impact the decreasing trend of CRS or it wud continue to drop in the same manner for the coming draws also..I am at 426..Dn knw when i wud get the ITA :mad:

SANANR

Mar 19, 2017
I updated the Ielts's score last night ,and hence wanted to know the time frame for the auto-updation,as I want to have my profile evaluated with the new score .

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
SANANR said:
I updated the Ielts's score last night ,and hence wanted to know the time frame for the auto-updation,as I want to have my profile evaluated with the new score .
Any minor changes to the profile I have done reflect immediately on the status.

SANANR

Mar 19, 2017
Exactly! This is also what I thought , but the score remains unchanged. I have heard it takes about 24 hours for the score to be updated post adding new information. Let's hope it won't cross more the 24 hours.

10leanne86

Mar 20, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this forum but have been following for sometime.

I recently resubmitted my profile after it expired last year. I currently have 439 points however my husbands IELTs had just passed the two years before I resubmitted. Obviously I put it in all the correct details on my profile but I'm wondering if I get an invitation would it be rejected because the IELTs are now invalid? Or would I have not got any points for it anyway as they had expired beforehand? Mine are all up to date as the main applicant.

Thanks.