Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
thestunner316 said:
good luck mate.

did you try making your spouse as primary applicant, if he/she is younger than you, you will get extra points for age... since both of you have 3+ years work experience + bachelors... (i'm assuming IELTS has to be same also, min CLB9 in all modules)
Thanks for input, my spouse is younger, and when I put it like that in assessment tool, we get to crs 431! :eek: Huge difference! Thanks to everyone for their posts!

vishnu1982

Apr 10, 2012
jackdawn said:
0601 Corporate sales managers
regional director, sales
regional sales director
sales director (except retail and wholesale)

Yes u r right these titles are relevant. But ensure that post ITA wen u submit docs, ur job reference letter should have atleast good no of job responsibilities of NOC mentioned in it
Thanks Jack, actually i hv included all the responsibilities related to 0601 in my offer letter but they r relevent to hotel industry, hope that should be fine

Feb 10, 2017
That's good analysis.. just to add a point, we should also consider the guys who create their EE profile after the last draw.
This could be significant number considering the latest developments in the US of A.
People who were aiming for H1B, are looking at Canada and Australia as their next destinations. So I am pretty sure, EE pool will be growing consistently over the next few months.
Your thoughts??

manvir.singh.parmar said:
Hi all....In order to predict the future draw,i had done some calculations regarding the score.

=> The no. of people between 440-449 will be pretty less due to following reason:
:- Any bachelor degree holder with 3+ years of experience and CLB level 10 can have a maximum score of 441.However, achieving CLB 10 is daunting task and no. of such people will be extremely low.Beside, In case of spouse, this score will reduce further.
:- Any master degree holder with CLB level 9 or 10 & 3+ years of experience can score from 469 to 481. Age of such persona usually lies between 28 - 34 and therefore score for these people will be between 450 -470. Spouse factor can reduce the score up to 420-440.

:-Any master degree holder with CLB level 9 or 10 & 1+ years of experience can score from 444 to 456.However, master degree holder usually have around 2+ yrs of experience.

:- CEC class have probably shifted to 450+ range & i am assuming that these applicants does not have significant presence in 440-449 range.

As per my above assumptions, the no. of people in between 420-439 will be much more.

I think that next draw would be 440 with 3000+ invitations. However, subsequent draw might see less drop in points.

Please share your opinion about this....

tarpank

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Waiting
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Will the draw happen tomorrow? What say everyone.

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
theTrumpDonald said:
That's good analysis.. just to add a point, we should also consider the guys who create their EE profile after the last draw.
This could be significant number considering the latest developments in the US of A.
People who were aiming for H1B, are looking at Canada and Australia as their next destinations. So I am pretty sure, EE pool will be growing consistently over the next few months.
Your thoughts??
1. H1B hasn't got any change yet. There are only a few bills introduced which have not been approved yet.
2. People have to take the ielts and get their credentials assessed.
3. get the required funds.

So unless there is a huge change in H1B, it will still take time to expect H1B aspirants in the EE pool

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys! Have just joined this forum...need your valuable suggestions on below please. :)

My score is 419 with CLB 9, NOC 2173 and my IELTS is expiring in Feb 2018. What are my chances of getting an ITA before FEB 2018.
As my plan is to settle in Toronto so OINP is also fine for me but what are the limitations of OINP compared to getting an ITA through draw?

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody....

I have read some post where people have expressed there concerns about H1B visas & PNP.

Honestly speaking, for next 5-6 draws...i don't see any waves of tsunami which could wipe our hopes.

:For H1B visas, there haven't been any change till now and nothing significant is expected in next 3 or 4 months.
: For PNP's, they work efficiently in last 4-5 months of year which is evident from past 2 years trend.Beside, there are no possibility of OINP pouring in lots of nomination.They do have french stream working, but i haven't seen much activity of such people in this forum in last 6 months.
:With paper based application out,i do feel that CIC has to pick minimum 2500+(it could be more than 3000) applicants in next 5-6 draws.

If anybody has some different view, please share and let us keep this ray of hope alive... :D

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
We are comparing apple and oranges. Well, canadian PR and H1B are not comparable. For canadian PR there has to be some preparation and it takes time to enter. ECA, Language score, POF etc. takes time. If got the ITA, it still takes six to nine months for processing. However, this type of planning is not needed for H1B. It is a visa program and not the PR.

Obtaining roles & responsibilities letter etc. also has its own delay.

Anyone with INR 500K can take the lawyer help to file H1B. However, it is lottery system and there is no guarantee. Also, the cap is around 65000. Canadian PR was always an option in previous years.

I dont think there would be immediate impact on the draw due the recent developments in US. In-fact, we all are perfect eligible candidate for H1-B. But the only thing is that we have not take that route and going canadian PR way with a good homework.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
I don't think you'll see a bunch of new candidates from the US pour in all at once. There probably will be an uptick in the amount of people immigrating, but it takes awhile to make the decision to immigrate, to find out how to begin the process, and then start to gather items to enter the pool (ECA, IELTS, etc...). People will accomplish these things are different times, and I also think the amount of people who will actually immigrate is being greatly exaggerated, there won't be as many as people think.

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
patN said:
Hey Guys! Have just joined this forum...need your valuable suggestions on below please. :)

My score is 419 with CLB 9, NOC 2173 and my IELTS is expiring in Feb 2018. What are my chances of getting an ITA before FEB 2018.
As my plan is to settle in Toronto so OINP is also fine for me but what are the limitations of OINP compared to getting an ITA through draw?
If the current trend continues you might get it before the year end.
If not, if OINP opens with the eligibility criteria like last year you should get it
People here are expecting that 400+ would be cleared by EE and 350+ or 375+ would be done through OINP

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manylivesmanymasters said:
If the current trend continues you might get it before the year end.
He will get ITA in few months not year end.

I'm expecting the cut-off to go up around year end.

----

350 is super low human capital -- it should never reach that level, not even with PNPs!

S

sutyfornow

Can someone explain to my the pnps when will they be issued to people? I heard that british colomia has sent pnps to people when will the pnps join the express entry this year and increase the crs draws score?