+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 55th Draw (Predictions)

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhruvmehtani said:
I have recently registered FOR EY with a score of 453. What do you think are my chances now?
next draw is yours hopefully. star preparing documents.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
andieangel said:
Hi everyone, this is my first post and I am so glad to be a part of this forum so I don't feel so alone with my toughts and hope for an ITA. I'm 33 years old, have bachelors degree and 10 years experience in accounting, in my application my spouse has also bachelors degree and 6 uears of experience in IT, together with our 2 kids we hope to receive soon ITA, currently sitting on CRS 408.
Hmmm.. with the current trend may be in next 3-4 months time u can expect one.

Good luck to ur family

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
manvir.singh.parmar said:
Hi all....In order to predict the future draw,i had done some calculations regarding the score.

=> The no. of people between 440-449 will be pretty less due to following reason:
:- Any bachelor degree holder with 3+ years of experience and CLB level 10 can have a maximum score of 441.However, achieving CLB 10 is daunting task and no. of such people will be extremely low.Beside, In case of spouse, this score will reduce further.
:- Any master degree holder with CLB level 9 or 10 & 3+ years of experience can score from 469 to 481. Age of such persona usually lies between 28 - 34 and therefore score for these people will be between 450 -470. Spouse factor can reduce the score up to 420-440.

:-Any master degree holder with CLB level 9 or 10 & 1+ years of experience can score from 444 to 456.However, master degree holder usually have around 2+ yrs of experience.

:- CEC class have probably shifted to 450+ range & i am assuming that these applicants does not have significant presence in 440-449 range.

As per my above assumptions, the no. of people in between 420-439 will be much more.

I think that next draw would be 440 with 3000+ invitations. However, subsequent draw might see less drop in points.

Please share your opinion about this....
Thats a good analysis and should boost morale of 440 wanna bee's. this along with analysis by astral and pawshi makes some sense to the direction of d scores

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Pawshi said:
Jack,

OINP will still make money. They may open for 350+ or 370+. There are good size waiting for that generosity from Ontario.
Oh yes ya. I strongly wish that all those who are trying to make it to canada purely on human capital criteria should get opportunity

abhijeetwadhwa

Jan 17, 2017
ayshilal said:
Re: Educational Documents
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 11:34:28 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Remove messageRemove
Guys I guess I've made a stupid mistake:(

Today I prepared my documents to send WES. I used 2 envelopes; one for me and one for my husband. Ive written each reference number and add WES address. This far there is no problem..

BUT... Ups guy said we should put them in one package. So we put ONLY adress (without refence number) and they are gone now.

Now I am re-reading instructions and it is saying "you must put reference numbers on all envelopes"

Will they reject my package? if they open it, they will see 2 envelopes indicated by 2 reference numbers..

pls help:(
Hello,

I am not an expert and I have the same query and a quick google search tells me that a lot of people have done that without a problem. As I said, I am not an expert so take this with a pinch of salt.

I am not allowed to post link but if you do a google search for "2 WES application in one envelop" you will see many post from this forum.

Cheers!!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andieangel said:
Hi everyone, this is my first post and I am so glad to be a part of this forum so I don't feel so alone with my toughts and hope for an ITA. I'm 33 years old, have bachelors degree and 10 years experience in accounting, in my application my spouse has also bachelors degree and 6 uears of experience in IT, together with our 2 kids we hope to receive soon ITA, currently sitting on CRS 408.
good luck mate.

did you try making your spouse as primary applicant, if he/she is younger than you, you will get extra points for age... since both of you have 3+ years work experience + bachelors... (i'm assuming IELTS has to be same also, min CLB9 in all modules)

vishnu1982

Apr 10, 2012
jackdawn said:
did u check 6411. Thats more apt i believe
hi Jack, i did check, thats for sales representative, i thought being a corporate sales manager 0601 will be apt for me, what do u suggest, presently i handle corp. sales for my hotel as assistant director of sales,

Yasser Amer

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Hey everyone, I hope this post finds you all well. I have a question here, we all know that OINP and some other provinces will open soon by the first of April, I'd love to know when will their effect reflect on the pool scores and the draw's score?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yasser Amer said:
Hey everyone, I hope this post finds you all well. I have a question here, we all know that OINP and some other provinces will open soon by the first of April, I'd love to know when will their effect reflect on the pool scores and the draw's score?
i dont think there is a correlation between draw scores and PNPs, unless you know something that we dont ? :)

Yasser Amer

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
thestunner316 said:
i dont think there is a correlation between draw scores and PNPs, unless you know something that we dont ? :)
I'm just guessing as they will receive +600 points.. am I right?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
vishnu1982 said:
hi Jack, i did check, thats for sales representative, i thought being a corporate sales manager 0601 will be apt for me, what do u suggest, presently i handle corp. sales for my hotel as assistant director of sales,
0601 Corporate sales managers
regional director, sales
regional sales director
sales director (except retail and wholesale)

Yes u r right these titles are relevant. But ensure that post ITA wen u submit docs, ur job reference letter should have atleast good no of job responsibilities of NOC mentioned in it

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yasser Amer said:
I'm just guessing as they will receive +600 points.. am I right?
well if you get PNP nomination, doesnt matter what the cut off score is, you will get ITA in the next available draw :)

Yasser Amer

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
thestunner316 said:
well if you get PNP nomination, doesnt matter what the cut off score is, you will get ITA in the next available draw :)
you didn't get me, I don't have PNP nomination and I'm not willing to have one. I just want to know the effect of opening PNP nominations on the following draws, when will it be reflected on scores and the scores will eventually get high?

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhijeetwadhwa said:
Hello,

I am not an expert and I have the same query and a quick google search tells me that a lot of people have done that without a problem. As I said, I am not an expert so take this with a pinch of salt.

I am not allowed to post link but if you do a google search for "2 WES application in one envelop" you will see many post from this forum.

Cheers!!
Thank you so much for your answer... I saw related topics I guess I'll be fine:)))