Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA received 16th Dec 2016
AOR Received.
12th Jan 2017
Krish1985 said:
I can see date updated modified to : 2016-12-15 on Ministerial Instructions page, but no updates on draw..:(

I cannot see the updated date.

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
Krish1985 said:
I can see date updated modified to : 2016-12-15 on Ministerial Instructions page, but no updates on draw..:(
Yes, I noticed that too.

This section has been updated, but not the draw.

Ministerial Instructions 20 (MI20): Spouses, Partners and Dependent Children

Effective December 15, 2016, Ministerial Instructions require that applications for a permanent resident visa of the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child made under the Family Class and applications to remain in Canada as a permanent resident of the sponsor’s spouse or common-law partner made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class must meet the condition of being accompanied by the applicable documents listed in the applicable checklist. The Ministerial Instructions provide for a transition period during which applications made using the old forms and kits will continue to be accepted and not returned under the Ministerial Instructions until January 31, 2017. These Ministerial Instructions are posted on IRCC’s website as an interim measure, until publishing in the Canada Gazette occurs.

bmandavia

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA received 16th Dec 2016
AOR Received.
12th Jan 2017
Krish1985 said:
bmandavia said:
I cannot see the updated date.

I saw that but that's the different section

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tried 3 different browsers , a different laptop and some times it gives me 403 error and sometimes its letting me in :'(

princesohal2003

May 17, 2011
How can Canada be an IT hub if it can't even get their damn immigration website fixed in a month.Highschool kids with basic programming knowledge could've fixed this issue long time ago. Amateur hour!!

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
princesohal2003 said:
How can Canada be an IT hub if it can't even get their damn immigration website fixed in a month.Highschool kids with basic programming knowledge could've fixed this issue long time ago. Amateur hour!!
Sometimes things are not as we look at it. There might be some other issues which we wont be aware of ever.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
princesohal2003 said:
Yup, this system update has really been a complete disaster!

But look on the bright side, apart from a more exciting end of the year where everyone is expecting a a massive draw (as instead of two will have one) it will be closer to Christmas for that true merry feeling!!!

candavisa said:
Sometimes things are not as we look at it. There might be some other issues which we wont be aware of ever.
Very true!

And quite honestly, after waiting nearly 10 months for my NoM when it was suppose to take 90 days, waiting for the next draw is a breeze.

Remember guys... there are many, many people much less fortunate than us.. Either because they can't qualify for the EE programe or because they've been waiting for over a year, have had to recreate their profiles a few times, etc.

If you think this is bad... it can ALWAYS get a lot worse.

Let's be positive and think that the next draw (be it this month or next) will be the biggest ever with the lowest ever CRS cut off... That will be CIC/IRCC's reward for our patience if you will! And if that doesn't happen, well life moves on...

princesohal2003

May 17, 2011
candavisa said:
I understand but its not like half the US population is trying to escape the country and logging in to update their points on the profiles. It's just a hand full of international students whose points have been affected. I don't understand why that could bring a technical issue that will take them a month to fix?