+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - *49th Draw*

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplynd2804 said:
after all this drama and wait I don't think there is any hope left in me.
Hope is the first step to the road of disappointment...

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel stupid for staying in Ontario when all my friends were moving to different province to get PR, I thought I have 3 years PGWP and that would be enough to collect Canadian experience and qualify as CEC, and now only 3 months left of that 3 years WP and still no sign of PR.

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
simplynd2804 said:
I feel stupid for staying in Ontario when all my friends were moving to different province to get PR, I thought I have 3 years PGWP and that would be enough to collect Canadian experience and qualify as CEC, and now only 3 months left of that 3 years WP and still no sign of PR.
With 478 points, I believe you'll get ITA soon. Good luck!

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
simplynd2804 said:
I can feel you, I wisely rejected the OINP ITA back in August last year, and waited for my province's pnp, it's cheaper and I got the nomination in four days!

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplynd2804 said:
With CRS 478 why didn't you get a ITA already ?

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikolain said:
With CRS 478 why didn't you get a ITA already ?
478 is after several attempts of Language test, Canadian Education points and increase in work experience. It's like every time I feel like getting close to ITA something changes and cut off gets really high again.

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
simplynd2804 said:
478 is after several attempts of Language test, Canadian Education points and increase in work experience. It's like every time I feel like getting close to ITA something changes and cut off gets really high again.
Don't be frustrated, I think you'll get ITA in next one or two draws. And once you submit application to CIC, you can apply for bridge work permit. Fingers crossed for you and all of us!

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplynd2804 said:
You would get the ITA in the next draw mate! Fingers crossed 8)

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Next draw would be after all the profiles with issues get sorted out. That's my take.

Jagster20

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
simplynd2804 said:
bro i feel for you. Treat this draw as no draw. Just wait for next draw. I read something positive somewhere that if you have 86164 Dollar in your bank account and somebody steals 10 bucks out of it. Would you be upset and throw rest of the money? Probably not, instead you will move on and live. See we have 86164 seconds in a day so don't let negative 10 second ruin rest of your day. Don't sweat over small stuff, Life is bigger than all.