+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 47th Draw

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
464 here waiting since June. Point will decrease in January due to age factor and IELTS will expire in February. What a pathetic situation I'm in! :(

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ovi1985 said:
464 here waiting since June. Point will decrease in January due to age factor and IELTS will expire in February. What a pathetic situation I'm in! :(
Oh..that sucks man. But hopefully scores will come down to 460 by the end of the year.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Yawdbeauty said:
So whenbis the next draw?
Dude... For the last time on this forum... We don't know. No one knows. It's USUALLY every other Wednesday, but that doesnt mean they could do it every Wednesday, or Monday, or whenever... No one knows.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Dude... For the last time on this forum... We don't know. No one knows. It's USUALLY every other Wednesday, but that doesnt mean they could do it every Wednesday, or Monday, or whenever... No one knows.
;D ;D jeez relax, it was just a simple question from a newbie :)

BTW what are your predictions for the next draw ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:
OINP can change its criteria anything can happen who knows
I love your optimism fatani.... +2 for it :)

guys i dont want to be a spolier but they will not allow scores to drop below 400, you have to remember also more and more and more people are entering the pool every single day... that will never change...
for anyone who is around the 400 mark, would suggest rewrite ielts to improve scores, else look at PNPs...

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:

guys i dont want to be a spolier but they will not allow scores to drop below 400, you have to remember also more and more and more people are entering the pool every single day... that will never change...
for anyone who is around the 400 mark, would suggest rewrite ielts to improve scores, else look at PNPs...
Exactly mypoint! Instead of just being in the pool and waiting for miracle, try pnp. Oinp was formulated keeping in mind thatthe score won't drop below 400!

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
thestunner316 said:

I have not said in my previous post that the scores will fall below 400. I have said that score will come at the level of 400. And by saying this I did not mean that it will come down in month or two nor did I mean that it will come down to this level in 2017. My only point was that with increasing number of ITAs we can see scores go below 450 in 2017. By saying 2017 means any time in 2017 not in start, mid or end. I accept lots and lots of people enters the pool but use your logic. When the draws were of size 1500. We saw scores getting dropped to 450. And if they had maintained the size of 1500 throughout this year and not reduced it to 750 for six months. We should have seen scores around 455-460. And with increasing numbers of ITAs as in the last 2 draws the scores should have come down to atleast 450-453 level. I know from late april to mid october lots of people here were crying that 480 is the new 450. But what happend the score is now 472. Just like lots of people are saying that score cant go below 450 and it will. As they have said that it will not go below 480. Still with number of ITAs are increasing people are saying that scores will not go below 450 and there are only reduction of 3 points even after huge draw. They should know that the score has not gone below 472 now from 6-7 months so lots of people have came in this time. So now with 450-471 there will be atleast 8-10K people are waitinng and lots of new coming as well so if they keep the high number of ITAs continue the score is meant to drop.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:
I have not said in my previous post that the scores will fall below 400. I have said that score will come at the level of 400. And by saying this I did not mean that it will come down in month or two nor did I mean that it will come down to this level in 2017. My only point was that with increasing number of ITAs we can see scores go below 450 in 2017. By saying 2017 means any time in 2017 not in start, mid or end. I accept lots and lots of people enters the pool but use your logic. When the draws were of size 1500. We saw scores getting dropped to 450. And if they had maintained the size of 1500 throughout this year and not reduced it to 750 for six months. We should have seen scores around 455-460. And with increasing numbers of ITAs as in the last 2 draws the scores should have come down to atleast 450-453 level. I know from late april to mid october lots of people here were crying that 480 is the new 450. But what happend the score is now 472. Just like lots of people are saying that score cant go below 450 and it will. As they have said that it will not go below 480. Still with number of ITAs are increasing people are saying that scores will not go below 450 and there are only reduction of 3 points even after huge draw. They should know that the score has not gone below 472 now from 6-7 months so lots of people have came in this time. So now with 450-471 there will be atleast 8-10K people are waitinng and lots of new coming as well so if they keep the high number of ITAs continue the score is meant to drop.
easy easy - i wasnt trying to point a finger at you or anyone else in particular... it was just a general comment.

i get your point regarding scores dropping... however how many people are nominated and what is the cut off score is entirely dependant on CIC - they control the game... and my feeling is they will never let the score drop to around 400, i still maintain it will be over 450 at all times...
besides once the new changes come into effect for EE, then no one really knows what is going to happen... if they start awarding higher points to applicants with siblings or canadian education, then CRS cutoff will increase quite a bit...

but everything above is speculation, and not backed up by proper stats... FYI :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nehaw said:
Guys,

Any idea when Ontario PNP will open??
no one knows for sure, but probably end of the year.
keep visiting OINP website every week to get latest updates

anushapadi

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
462 here with positive hopes ....