+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 47th Draw

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtoc said:
How did you enter the pool without a WES report? wont it be misinterpretation? just saying!
Exactly what happened to me. My consultant opened up a EE profile with no ECA report. He filled in as if I was awarded a Canadian degree eventhough I never studied there. As soon as I fixed it my profile became ineligible... :mad: :mad:

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Wolverine17 said:
It is but if i dont recieve ita this year i have no other option
I mean learning french under stressful circumstances because of points is idiotic. Really CIC, really. I will learn french when I want to learn french.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Wolverine17 said:
It is but if i dont recieve ita this year i have no other option
You will receive OINP if not ITA. No french.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
encan said:
Exactly what happened to me. My consultant opened up a EE profile with no ECA report. He filled in as if I was awarded a Canadian degree eventhough I never studied there. As soon as I fixed it my profile became ineligible... :mad: :mad:
What he did was rather dangerous for you.
1. they can track down all changes you have done on your profile (or your consultant did) for the whole profile history. That also includes older ineligible profiles. It may come to the moment where you will have to explain that to immigration officers.

2. You cannot make profile without at least 1 language test in your hand and ECA evaluation (unless you have canadian studies), so logicaly that profile became ineligible.

3. He also most likely lied to you when it comes to your points. Unless you have practically perfect 1 language results (CBL 9+) and high type of diploma (2 diplomas + or a master), you will be loosing on transferability points. The point differences between 3 highest types of diplomas are not that much.
4. you have to wait for your ECA to be done then make a new EE profile (it can be done under same account).

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
vensak said:
1. they can track down all changes you have done on your profile (or your consultant did) for the whole profile history. That also includes older ineligible profiles. It may come to the moment where you will have to explain that to immigration officers.

2. You cannot make profile without at least 1 language test in your hand and ECA evaluation (unless you have canadian studies), so logicaly that profile became ineligible.

3. He also most likely lied to you when it comes to your points. Unless you have practically perfect 1 language results (CBL 9+) and high type of diploma (2 diplomas + or a master), you will be loosing on transferability points. The point differences between 3 highest types of diplomas are not that much.
4. you have to wait for your ECA to be done then make a new EE profile (it can be done under same account).

I hope they never have a reason to check my profile history. I played around, added or took away work (all legit) and had a play around when I first got it.

It's all accurate now, but still...

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
kryt0n said:
I hope they never have a reason to check my profile history. I played around, added or took away work (all legit) and had a play around when I first got it.

I recreated my profile 7 times. Don't ask.

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:

Not only my ECA but also for my IELTS results he used an imaginary report number and scores... My EE profile was submitted by him way before my IELTS test and ECA report.

Unfortunately I reseached and found out about these problems way too late. But as soon as I was convinced that he was a fraud I took over my profile and changed the wrong information in it.

I filed a complaint to ICCRC about him and mailed it a couple days ago. I dont know what else to do...

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:

I do not see there problem, not all work experience are suitable for points, in that case they can go into personal history later.

And yes even for me I did one stupidity on first profile, but that was just overlook typo and not an intention (I was kind of learning with EE profile), for a short time one of my diplomas was wrongly assigned as Canadian (corrected in like 12 hours).
Other than that I did some adjustment of exact timing for my school durations ( a bit hard to remember exact dates, so I was aligning with my OINP application later on).

But yes if they want they can track down all profiles and changes, so technically they can ask questions.

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Finally got an ITA, CRS 474, getting ready to fill out all forms and gathering couple remaining documents. Hopefully will submit all docs in the beginning of December. After that i hope it will go smooth.