+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 47th Draw

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
thestunner316 said:
lol, cmon man... take every piece of news with a pinch of salt...

lets say for example half of america wants to move to canada (take this with a spoon of salt, pinch is not enough) , its not like they can move tomorrow... write ielts, wes report, enter the pool, blah blah... takes months... just think about when you wanted to apply for canada, how long it ACTUALLY took you to enter the pool.... then the wait for draws, PNPs, LMIAs, and if you are lucky and get selected, then waiting for PR, medicals, police reports... it will take a long time...
Still it wont be a very long time untill we are screwed for good if us citizens decided to immigrate,things will change for sure

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, people are just saying that out of humor. Nobody is actually going to immigrate because of election results. It is just like saying "I am quitting this job!" when something bad goes at work, but that is just out of frustration, hardly anyone actually quits that way.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
mukulabd said:
Yes, people are just saying that out of humor. Nobody is actually going to immigrate because of election results. It is just like saying "I am quitting this job!" when something bad goes at work, but that is just out of frustration, hardly anyone actually quits that way.
m
I believe that some might consider immigrating for real

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Still it wont be a very long time untill we are screwed for good if us citizens decided to immigrate,things will change for sure
well if was born in america (i'm a muslim btw) , had a job, educated there, lived most of my life there... even i wouldnt move...

lets say all these panic rumours are true, even if 50% of the population is looking out to immigrate, less than 1% will actually even attempt to make a move... and not all of them will want to move to canada anyway..

on a separate note - first brexit, now this... somehow, somewhere the education system let down the people.... lol

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
m
I believe that some might consider immigrating for real
yes, i think people who are on US work/student visa with dreams of getting a green card might think of immigrating to Canada, if the Trump government makes it difficult for them.

vathsalacm

Oct 19, 2016
thestunner316 said:
lol, cmon man... take every piece of news with a pinch of salt...

lets say for example half of america wants to move to canada (take this with a spoon of salt, pinch is not enough) , its not like they can move tomorrow... write ielts, wes report, enter the pool, blah blah... takes months... just think about when you wanted to apply for canada, how long it ACTUALLY took you to enter the pool.... then the wait for draws, PNPs, LMIAs, and if you are lucky and get selected, then waiting for PR, medicals, police reports... it will take a long time...
Heh Heh Very true guys, But you can apply for the medical and police reports after you get an ITA right :D. But i guess WES and IELTS will take some time. A bit paranoid you know, I've been stuck at 471 for some time now :'(

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathsalacm said:
Heh Heh Very true guys, But you can apply for the medical and police reports after you get an ITA right :D. But i guess WES and IELTS will take some time. A bit paranoid you know, I've been stuck at 471 for some time now :'(
ah dont worry, you will get ITA this time around :) good luck

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
vathsalacm said:
My language test and my 471 points are 4 weeks away... Likely 2 draws in that time but hopefully not many panicked Americans in the pool.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
My language test and my 471 points are 4 weeks away... Likely 2 draws in that time but hopefully not many panicked Americans in the pool.
yeah, it wont be that fast anyway...

my language re-test results are out this weekend... no chance to improve scores, i just have to maintain them :p for now

vathsalacm

Oct 19, 2016
kryt0n said:

Will pray extra for you as well kryt0n 8)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
thestunner316 said:
yeah, it wont be that fast anyway...

my language re-test results are out this weekend... no chance to improve scores, i just have to maintain them :p for now
Good luck dude. Ah. Wanted to take them sooner but my town only runs them every 2 months.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
vathsalacm said:
Will pray extra for you as well kryt0n 8)
Many thanks, mate. Been in the pool since Jan 2015. Hating this all.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Good luck dude. Ah. Wanted to take them sooner but my town only runs them every 2 months.
thanks... i was willing to travel literally anywhere in the country to write the test soon... stupid original test about to expire... thank you both IELTS and OINP :(

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
If it makes anyone feel better I was able to log in to GcKey no problem a few times today...

It is likely the pool will swell with a few more people taking interest, but also a lot of applicants from Europe might now not bother as USA is a bit too close for comfort.

Maybe Canada needs to build a wall...