+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 176th Draw (CEC)

HBarnes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Need advice on working experience:
- 1st job - September 14,2018 - September 13,2019
- 2nd job - from October 21,3019 to current

so I claimed 2 years of work experience. Now I’m worried that my 1st job is not covering 1 day...will this be an issue and it won’t be counted as full year? (I received ITA in January, so if IRCC will count just 1 year experience, I won’t meet the minimum score as of January draw)... please advise!
I think it shouldn’t be an issue since you are still working at that second job and in January it was more than 2 years in the last 3 year period.

« have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last 3 years before you apply»

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html

You can try calling IRCC and ask them this question

Reactions: Zozulia

kumar-ca

Feb 14, 2021
hello everyone

I made changes to my express entry profile right after todays draw ,I didnt get an ITA yet . I heard it takes 24 hours for my profile to get updated
will i get an ITA based on the changes I made or will i get an ITA based on the information i had at the time of draw ?

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
For translation: if I used ATIO certified translator and he put sentence “original seen” on his translation - do I still need to get certified copy of original on top?

Bulldog90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello all,
My express entry profile says thats I receive permanent resident invitation but my express entry score didn't go up. please when will receive the 600 points? my application says accept invitation/decline

SCC

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
Will there be more CEC draws going forward or this will keep the processing officers busy for a while??