+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 157th Draw - CEC

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
PPRs UPDATE: NDVO, AUSTRALIA & USA

IRCC offices in US and Australia have started issuing PPRs from July 28, 2020. Moreover, so many applicants have reported ghost updates yesterday from NDVO as well.

This confirms that IRCC is all set to resume the processing of permanent residence applications. We can hope to see VFS centres to be opened soon. Also, the next draw will be back to FSW, 99% most likely.

Good luck everyone, stay positive ALWAYS !
You've pretty much been off in every single one of your predictions, I don't know why you even bother continuing

Jay K

Jun 27, 2020
Is there a draw today? The online services were paused as they usually do on the days of draws

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
I am gutted because of no draw today.
Draws are unpredictable. But i believe they wont get rid of CEC draw too soon. I just hope everyone will get a fair chance this coming days. CEC FSW PNP. Lets just be positive.

VaniRohit

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Is there any software tester in the group who got ITA recently...if yes can you pls confirm which noc you choose and please share the job responsibilities mentioned in reference letter too

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Draws are unpredictable. But i believe they wont get rid of CEC draw too soon. I just hope everyone will get a fair chance this coming days. CEC FSW PNP. Lets just be positive.
SMH after that immigration meeting, they conducted ONIP, BC & SINP draws. It looks like program specific draws are not going away soon.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
All provinces are giving NOI as per their quota from many times.Nothing new in this.
Right, BC followed it's schedule, Ontario we all knew that they were doing a Tech Draw between July and August, and Saskatchewan was just random, don't know much about that one

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Right, BC followed it's schedule, Ontario we all knew that they were doing a Tech Draw between July and August, and Saskatchewan was just random, don't know much about that one
Looks like you guys have been analyzing data for quite a while. So what do y’all think is it gonna be on the 5th? All program? Or CEC/PNP again?

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Looks like you guys have been analyzing data for quite a while. So what do y’all think is it gonna be on the 5th? All program? Or CEC/PNP again?
No one knows, but I think they will alternate between All program draw and CEC/PNP draw. So my guess is all program. I read that they intended to bring back FSW "sometime in the summer", so hopefully that means alternating between draws.

Reactions: junro

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Saskatchewan was very active last year (with NOIs almost every month) and in the beginning of this year. They stopped abruptly due to covid. Them resuming NOIs is a positive sign to some extent.

Reactions: BlindGoku