+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 157th Draw - CEC

mmak140113

Jul 23, 2020
Only 27,300 ITAs left Over and they got 5 months to complete them. If they draw 2 times in a month means total 4963 ITAs issue in a average per month. So, definitely one draw for FSW and other for PNP/CEC
this means predicting score lower is quite hardest.

Aspirants, what's your view point here ??

For those who got 450+, they need some magical things to happen !!
I am not disappointing anyone, this is just a logical calculations.

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Thank you. It seems like IRCC does not want the scores dip too low so they wait for people who complete Ielts to enter the pool. I don’t think the score will go down much but hope it will not spike over 450s. Anyways, wish luck to all of you FSW and CEC candidates.
At this point of time, we don't have a clue what's IRCC gonna do. It's a waiting game now.

Reactions: Jen93 and Godisguru

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi,
I need an urgent advice/suggestion. I have applied for OINP and received my ITA, now i am in the process of submitting my documents. I am being asked to give a valid reason why my husband is not accompanying me?
In case someone has gone through the similar situation, please suggest would could be a good reason which would be acceptable.
You must have submitted "Letter of Intent" during your OINP application submission. If yes, you should keep the same reasons of considering him as non-accompanying.

Generally, everyone has their own personal reasons to show their partners as non-accompanying. In most of the case, you mark him/her as non-accompanying to increase your CRS score and secure an ITA. Once you get PNP invite or direct ITA, then you start thinking of adding a valid reason to justify him/her as non-accompanying. Please see what suits best in your case, and add details accordingly.

Reactions: Godisguru

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
CEC DRAW PREDICTION: JULY 29, 2020
[CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS]

ITA’s: 2500
CRS: 387 – 391

• Wow
Reactions: junro

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
PPRs UPDATE: NDVO, AUSTRALIA & USA

IRCC offices in US and Australia have started issuing PPRs from July 28, 2020. Moreover, so many applicants have reported ghost updates yesterday from NDVO as well.

This confirms that IRCC is all set to resume the processing of permanent residence applications. We can hope to see VFS centres to be opened soon. Also, the next draw will be back to FSW, 99% most likely.

Good luck everyone, stay positive ALWAYS !

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
PPRs UPDATE: NDVO, AUSTRALIA & USA

IRCC offices in US and Australia have started issuing PPRs from July 28, 2020. Moreover, so many applicants have reported ghost updates yesterday from NDVO as well.

This confirms that IRCC is all set to resume the processing of permanent residence applications. We can hope to see VFS centres to be opened soon. Also, the next draw will be back to FSW, 99% most likely.

Good luck everyone, stay positive ALWAYS !
RAIN OF PPR IN NIGERIA ALREADY