+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 157th Draw - CEC

mmak140113

Jul 23, 2020
Well, in my opinion now IRCC should give fair chances to FSW aspirants by drawing back 2 back in coming months (at-least three months) b’coz couple of months back lots of draws were PNP/CEC held which leads high cut off score margins at FSW platform. Many people have invested they valuable time, money & efforts..... IRCC has to respect FSW fellows !!
What’s your view point here ?

Reactions: samirsam and Lulu69

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Well, in my opinion now IRCC should give fair chances to FSW aspirants by drawing back 2 back in coming months (at-least three months) b’coz couple of months back lots of draws were PNP/CEC held which leads high cut off score margins at FSW platform. Many people have invested they valuable time, money & efforts..... IRCC has to respect FSW fellows !!
They won't do that. Best we can hope is for alternating draws between CEC/PNP and All Program draws

Reactions: RoverMover

Melchett

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
16-07-2018
IRCC doesn't have to do anything because they don't owe you anything, it's as simple as that. They do what they believe is in the country's best interest. Considering the current situation, people should be happy that draws have been happening at all.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
IMO, they’re not obligated to do that. It’s in their interest to pick the best candidates according to their benchmarks, not what we feel makes the better candidate. Your mindset reeks of entitlement.

mmak140113

Jul 23, 2020
IMO, they’re not obligated to do that. It’s in their interest to pick the best candidates according to their benchmarks, not what we feel makes the better candidate. Your mindset reeks of entitlement.
What you said is correct but don’t you think FSW got the best candidates ?
I have gone through many threads, people got good scores but they’re unlucky due to few draws for all programs.
Don’t point out COVID Situation, they should be a fair game for all sides.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
I am sure none of us expected CEC with 445 as the cut off score.

During these uncertain times it is impossible to predict anything.
I don't think any score can be considered safe now, until we see the return of all program draws consistently for Atleast 3 months.

From January 2021, UK immigration will start based on a points based system and job offer. Hopefully New Zealand Immigration will resume from January 2021 too with 160+ cut off scores.

Trump is keeping his election manifesto tight lipped but his main fighting point will be the release of a brand new points based immigration system. Even if he doesn't come back to power that's a positive thing for FSW candidate's.

Wonder if all these factors will impact CRS scores or not. At the moment it's too early and way to risky to speculate anything.
Trump has no election manifesto beyond his usual nonsense. They may claim to want a points-based system, but Congress would have to pass it first, and the chances of any immigration reforms making it through there are close to zero.

It's ridiculous. I have spent 2 years and lots of money to increase my crs score and I will lose 5 points due to the aging soon. I know covid situation made things different, but IRCC dosn't care about the aspirants, they do what they want without any explanation.
IRCC has never said it cares about aspirants. It cares about strengthening the Canadian economy. Like it or not, immigration is not charity.

Hey , I want to resolve my query about how tie breaker rule works . Does the date and time mentioned as tie breaker rule implements to the lowest CRS scorer invited or even to the other high scorers ?

Would really appreciate someone's help to resolve this as my FSW file is about to expire in 6 days and I am afraid if an all program draw happens on 5th August , I might miss it being at 475 CRS only because of tie breaker rule
The tiebreaker only applies to people with the cutoff score.

Jiyva

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
What you said is correct but don’t you think FSW got the best candidates ?
I have gone through many threads, people got good scores but they’re unlucky due to few draws for all programs.
Don’t point out COVID Situation, they should be a fair game for all sides.
I myself was in FSW and I must respectfully disagree with what you said.

You are taking CRS too personally. The CRS is just a criterion by which IRCC measures how "beneficial" a candidate may be to Canada society. Your claim that FSW candidates with high CRS are "better" than people with low CRS smells of stockholm syndrome. Just because someone labels you with a score does not mean you must judge yourself and others with it. For instance, what if IRCC gave a candidate 100 points per one year of Canadian work experience and 1 point per one year foreign work experience? Would you gladly claim that the CEC candidates are "better" than candidates in other streams? Again, it is ultimately up to IRCC to decide who are the best for Canadian society, CRS is just one of the tools for that purpose.

And you should not have posted something like that in a post for CEC folks. If you feel insecure and lacking of hope there are plenty of ways to address it, trolling&being condescending will hurt you even more.

Reactions: biancaoa

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Congrats on the ITA. Going through several latest ray of hope threads reminds me of the hardest days of waiting for CRS to drop down. It was A YEAR and many more months to go after ITA because of Covid. Keep fighting and do not let any negativity affect you. We‘ve been working hard for this. Cheers!