+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 157th Draw - CEC

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I dont think IRCC is thinking of whats is fair for the applicants. I believe they base their decisions purely on what's best for Canada at the moment a draw is to happen. But, like I said, anything can happen like it did 2 weeks ago..
I believe rotating between FSW and CEC/PNP is the fairest method now, helping people who've already proved that they can integrate into Canadian society to stay in Canada while giving overseas applicants a chance too.

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
It's ridiculous. I have spent 2 years and lots of money to increase my crs score and I will lose 5 points due to the aging soon. I know covid situation made things different, but IRCC dosn't care about the aspirants, they do what they want without any explanation.

Reactions: Eli31 and Mehsaz

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi, I have the same NOC, are you targeting any particular province ?
Ontario seems to be targeting twice a year but score required is as high as the score for FSW, not many options really

ali-ca

Jul 23, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
A 28 y.o teacher with a master degrees and 2 years of experience 8, 7.5. 7.7 , and single i'm stuck with 447..any pieces of advice? shall I apply to PNPs or what?

Frank.ten

Dec 4, 2019
From January 2021, UK immigration will start based on a points based system and job offer. Hopefully New Zealand Immigration will resume from January 2021 too with 160+ cut off scores.

Trump is keeping his election manifesto tight lipped but his main fighting point will be the release of a brand new points based immigration system. Even if he doesn't come back to power that's a positive thing for FSW candidate's.

Wonder if all these factors will impact CRS scores or not. At the moment it's too early and way to risky to speculate anything.
Germany also started an immigration program in this past Mar 2020

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I am sure none of us expected CEC with 445 as the cut off score.

During these uncertain times it is impossible to predict anything.
I don't think any score can be considered safe now, until we see the return of all program draws consistently for Atleast 3 months.

From January 2021, UK immigration will start based on a points based system and job offer. Hopefully New Zealand Immigration will resume from January 2021 too with 160+ cut off scores.

Trump is keeping his election manifesto tight lipped but his main fighting point will be the release of a brand new points based immigration system. Even if he doesn't come back to power that's a positive thing for FSW candidate's.

Wonder if all these factors will impact CRS scores or not. At the moment it's too early and way to risky to speculate anything.
Yes, UK points system where you need a STEM PHD and four legs

aditis1291

Jul 23, 2020
Hey , I want to resolve my query about how tie breaker rule works . Does the date and time mentioned as tie breaker rule implements to the lowest CRS scorer invited or even to the other high scorers ?

Would really appreciate someone's help to resolve this as my FSW file is about to expire in 6 days and I am afraid if an all program draw happens on 5th August , I might miss it being at 475 CRS only because of tie breaker rule