+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 155th Draw

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hey bud... Did you get to know what the minimum score was? U were at 465 right, did u get an NOi??.... I'm at 460:confused:
Hey! Im at 460 as well. But my profession is not under the tech industry. Idk if theres a chance for me to be invited. Im just hoping there’s still future draws for CEC.

dd8

Jan 29, 2020
Hello All,
I'm at CRS 457. Been waiting for almost a year now. I have applied to SINP, PEI and have not heard back on the ITA. Can anyone please suggest what can I do next ? My NOC is 2172 and I have talked to many consultants and they are all charging absurd amounts to get LIMA. Please help, any feedback is appreciated.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello All,
I'm at CRS 457. Been waiting for almost a year now. I have applied to SINP, PEI and have not heard back on the ITA. Can anyone please suggest what can I do next ? My NOC is 2172 and I have talked to many consultants and they are all charging absurd amounts to get LIMA. Please help, any feedback is appreciated.
How much are they charging? How much PGWP do you have left? What is your CRS score?

dd8

Jan 29, 2020
I’m not in Canada right now. So no PGWP. CRS is 457 FSW. They are charging CAD 40k -45k

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I’m not in Canada right now. So no PGWP. CRS is 457 FSW. They are charging CAD 40k -45k
You have a decent score... why don't you look for ways to improve that. Fake LMIAs are risky, they could be scams or they could get you a PR. But, one day which could be before you receive your PR or after your PR or maybe even after your citizenship they could have you found out and take everything away from you. Can you live with the fear that at any moment you will have your life pulled away from you? I know I can't.

Reactions: dd8

dd8

Jan 29, 2020
Thank you , the problem is I lose 5 points in September. I’m in US right now and all the IELTS / other language testing centers are closed. So even if I were to give IELTS once the centers open up , I still will not be able to touch 470range. May be I can get like 460’s or 465’s but again that’s contingent upon centers opening up. My wife’s IELTS expires in Feb and mine in June. So most likely we both will have to take up the test again. With all the scenarios and situation in place , I was wondering if there’s anything I could do at this point.

dd8

Jan 29, 2020
You have a decent score... why don't you look for ways to improve that. Fake LMIAs are risky, they could be scams or they could get you a PR. But, one day which could be before you receive your PR or after your PR or maybe even after your citizenship they could have you found out and take everything away from you. Can you live with the fear that at any moment you will have your life pulled away from you? I know I can't.
By the way your comment makes total sense on the LMIA.

dd8

Jan 29, 2020
Thank you , the problem is I lose 5 points in September. I’m in US right now and all the IELTS / other language testing centers are closed. So even if I were to give IELTS once the centers open up , I still will not be able to touch 470range. May be I can get like 460’s or 465’s but again that’s contingent upon centers opening up. My wife’s IELTS expires in Feb and mine in June. So most likely we both will have to take up the test again. With all the scenarios and situation in place , I was wondering if there’s anything I could do at this point.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Study French or go with a 1 year PG Diploma program.
Anything below 469 or 468 might not at all be safe. I mean look at the trend.
Even 470 seems to be unsafe
So act fast.
I strongly believe that it is very very unlikely to see the score dropping below 465 at the very least (I pray that I shall be wrong)
1-year dedication towards French can help you get a good score in TEF. Else immediately move on with a study program.
Study route will be much effective than the expensive and risky LMIA route. There are multifarious scams going on with regard to LMIA, so be wise.

Last edited:

dd8

Jan 29, 2020
Study French or go with a 1 year PG Diploma program.
Anything below 469 or 468 might not at all be safe. I mean look at the trend.
Even 470 seems to be unsafe
So act fast.
I strongly believe that it is very very unlikely to see the score dropping below 465 at the very least (I pray that I shall be wrong)
1-year dedication towards French can help you get a good score in TEF. Else immediately move on with a study program.
Study route will be much effective than the expensive and risky LMIA route. There are multifarious scams going on with regard to LMIA, so be wise.
Thanks a lot ! I really appreciate it.