+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

Abarnes

Jun 4, 2020
Yesterday OINP invited 532 FSW candidates and only 167 CEC candidates with lowest score of 358 for CEC which means they have run out of good CEC candidates and the next draw will be all program draw. Check here:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest
It is quite obvious that this thread includes opinions of people who are supporting the favourable scenarios depending on which program they apply for. However, we are actually all in the same boat, in search of hope. Let’s try to be calm

canadiandreamer1970

May 25, 2020
People paying moneys for securing nomination. How about their future?...........................My CRS score is 473 after going through agent and paying moneys. We are all trying to secure future over here.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I feel bad for you guys, that you are trying to lie to yourself this much, not that i am happy that things work against you , but come onn man, why you ar saying these nonsense promising arguments based on nothing.
Travel restrictions, 98 % closed VAC offices throughout the world..what are you talking about?
Dont give false hopes for millions of desperate people.
They edited their tweet saying why they are giving preference to CECs to one about all candidates, the most recent OINP has resumed inviting FSWs, i think the evidence is very clear cut.

I think people are lying to themselves if they think draws won't be opened up to FSWs soon. :)

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
The removal of the wordings of CEC and PNP does seem to suggest that they are gearing up for all programs draw next week.

However, generally OINP NOIs are given to candidates whom OINP thinks will not receive a direct ITA in the near term. That is the reason OINP NOIs are usually given to candidates with CRS score less than the latest express entry cut off. The fact that yesterday's OINP nominations were issued to FSWs candidates with a score of 471 to 511 suggests they do not expect these FSW candidates to get direct ITA in the near term.

They are kind of sending mixed signals, so looks like we will find out only on wednesday what is going on.

Abarnes

Jun 4, 2020
My assumption (!) is that they invited outland FSW so that they can be selected under PNP draw and it might be a soft start before resuming all programs draw in future

Reactions: nat.abramovich

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
My assumption (!) is that they invited outland FSW so that they can be selected under PNP draw and it might be a soft start before resuming all programs draw in future
Yeah
Every province has the right to do whatever they wish and OINP has done its wish and they did same some time ago when they invited only CEC candidates in their previous draw so they know best why they invited FSW now.
Point to note is that PNP doesn’t align with EE draws . They don’t determine what happens with EE draws. They only follow suit with EE

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
The removal of the wordings of CEC and PNP does seem to suggest that they are gearing up for all programs draw next week.

However, generally OINP NOIs are given to candidates whom OINP thinks will not receive a direct ITA in the near term. That is the reason OINP NOIs are usually given to candidates with CRS score less than the latest express entry cut off. The fact that yesterday's OINP nominations were issued to FSWs candidates with a score of 471 to 511 suggests they do not expect these FSW candidates to get direct ITA in the near term.

They are kind of sending mixed signals, so looks like we will find out only on wednesday what is going on.
You are right. No one's sure when an all program EE draw would happen. Think this is the reason why OINP issued those NOIs for FSW candidates with high CRS. No one knows how the EE pool will change in coming months, all we can do is speculate. Applying for provincial nomination in these turbulent times is a better chance as exclusive PNP draws are happening at the federal level rather waiting for an all program draw to happen which we don't know when will happen.

Reactions: alexross

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Also, PNPs take 60-90 days to issue the nomination letter. Perhaps, this means a general draw would happen within 3 months?

I am rooting for a general draw, but it really does not make sense to nominate high scoring FSW candidates if they know the next draw is going to be a regular draw. Someone with 500 would easily get in if it's a regular draw.

I also wonder how low they are willing to go with CEC draws. At this rate, they are going to invite almost all the CEC candidates who meet the MEC. That would be disappointing for those who have been waiting in the pool since March.

With this said, I am still happy for those who get an opportunity to apply for permanent residence in this wonderful country.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Prediction - Next Draw:

If we look at the Ontario draw (happened yesterday), the most important thing is they have included FSW applicants in their draw, which is a great point to notice.

Another most interesting thing is, for CEC applicants they have taken CRS range from 358-439 which means CEC applicants list have almost been exhausted.

Conclusion: Now, CIC has no other choice except doing FSW draw in the next upcoming draw. So, this is what I believe and predict that next draw will be FSW this time.

I wish everyone good luck!

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020

Sunilneha

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Well, we'll see what happens in 6 days from now. But you also need to consider that even if they give an invite, it will take around 9 to 10 months to get everything sorted and dude will travel even later.

If an ITA is issued, no dude is gonna immediately reach Canada via paramotor or a high-speed shuttle. I personally tweeted IRCC 4 times during the last 4 months and everytime I get this reply - "Recent CEC/PNP draws were conducted to save dudes from losing statuses and they will continue to process applications".

The first time, I too got the same reply (as quoted by a dude above).
Plus, as you know about the OINP draw that took place yesterday, which invited FSW dudes as well. So yesterday's OINP draw (which is pretty blatant) and plus this change in their standard retweet are looking promising to a FSW draw this Wednesday.

Having a positive hope in itself brings some positivity. Nothing wrong in that

Anyway, I said enough about why most of us (FSW Dudes) speculate an all program draw this Wednesday. But once it happens, that's gonna be continuous.
Will catch up with you in exactly 6 days from todei
I do agree with you.