+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

Chris1994

Jul 23, 2019
IRCC response on Twitter changed regarding questions of when there will be an all program draw:
1/2 We can confirm that Express Entry rounds of invitations are still happening, and at this time, we are continuing to accept and process applications.
2/2 Travel restrictions are currently in place for anyone approved for PR after March 18, 2020, but a candidate invited to apply now will likely not have their application finalized for at least 6 months.

The response previously was:
1/2 Hi. Recent CEC-only and PNP-only draws were meant to benefit candidates who are already in Canada with a temporary status. Processing of permanent resident applications is continuing,
2/2 though it has been affected by the COVID-19 situation. We aren’t going to speculate on future rounds.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
IRCC response on Twitter changed regarding questions of when there will be an all program draw:
1/2 We can confirm that Express Entry rounds of invitations are still happening, and at this time, we are continuing to accept and process applications.
2/2 Travel restrictions are currently in place for anyone approved for PR after March 18, 2020, but a candidate invited to apply now will likely not have their application finalized for at least 6 months.

The response previously was:
1/2 Hi. Recent CEC-only and PNP-only draws were meant to benefit candidates who are already in Canada with a temporary status. Processing of permanent resident applications is continuing,
2/2 though it has been affected by the COVID-19 situation. We aren’t going to speculate on future rounds.
Well, they removed the PNP/CEC statements. So, things looks promising.

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
Man it looks like next round is going to be a general draw.

Everything points to it.
I feel bad for you guys, that you are trying to lie to yourself this much, not that i am happy that things work against you , but come onn man, why you ar saying these nonsense promising arguments based on nothing.
Travel restrictions, 98 % closed VAC offices throughout the world..what are you talking about?
Dont give false hopes for millions of desperate people.

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
Hello everybody,

I need you all to guide me on my PR dream/situation.

Scenario No. 1-

Right now standing at 470 (EE made on Mar 05, 2020) with (wife's' 3 years more experience+ both Ielts+ both two or more degrees equivalency+sibling points). Wife is the secondary applicant, myself primary. Wife did BBA 4 years and MBA 1.5 years. I did BCOM 2 years and MBA 3.5 years. In my 470 score, if I deduct 15 points of my Canadian brother then it becomes 455 which means it will be difficult for me to get an ITA with 455.
Wife's Ielts is expiring on Aug 18, 2020, brother is also waiting for the borders to get open so that he moves out from Canada so will lose that 15 precious points too. The ideal situation for me is if FSW draws happens in June or July then I will get an ITA with 470,
"so how many days will I have ? 60 ? 90 ? or days till the date of Ielts expiry i.e Aug 18,2020 ?"

Scenario No. 2-

In worst case scenario, if draws wont happen till Aug 18, 2020 and brother also moved out then I am thinking to reassess my wife's equivalency from IQAS/CES and if she gets Masters equivalency then it will boost CRS score and in the meantime she will appear for Ielts too then score becomes 464 with (wife's 3 years more experience+both Ielts+ wifes masters equivalency+ mine two or more).
"Will I get an ITA with 464 in 2021 ?"

Scenario No. 3-

In connection with Scenario No. 2-, if my wife applies without me then her score becomes 472 with (3 years more experience+Ielts+masters equivalency).
"
So what are the chances of getting ITA with that score in 2021?" In ideal situation if she gets an ITA with that score and PR as well,
"how I will apply for immigration once she gets PR
?"

Any input will be appreciated. I am just a dreamer thinking for the alternatives.

Thanks in advance.
Majid
Go for a masters degree or post grad p
Hello everybody,

I need you all to guide me on my PR dream/situation.

Scenario No. 1-

Right now standing at 470 (EE made on Mar 05, 2020) with (wife's' 3 years more experience+ both Ielts+ both two or more degrees equivalency+sibling points). Wife is the secondary applicant, myself primary. Wife did BBA 4 years and MBA 1.5 years. I did BCOM 2 years and MBA 3.5 years. In my 470 score, if I deduct 15 points of my Canadian brother then it becomes 455 which means it will be difficult for me to get an ITA with 455.
Wife's Ielts is expiring on Aug 18, 2020, brother is also waiting for the borders to get open so that he moves out from Canada so will lose that 15 precious points too. The ideal situation for me is if FSW draws happens in June or July then I will get an ITA with 470,
"so how many days will I have ? 60 ? 90 ? or days till the date of Ielts expiry i.e Aug 18,2020 ?"

Scenario No. 2-

In worst case scenario, if draws wont happen till Aug 18, 2020 and brother also moved out then I am thinking to reassess my wife's equivalency from IQAS/CES and if she gets Masters equivalency then it will boost CRS score and in the meantime she will appear for Ielts too then score becomes 464 with (wife's 3 years more experience+both Ielts+ wifes masters equivalency+ mine two or more).
"Will I get an ITA with 464 in 2021 ?"

Scenario No. 3-

In connection with Scenario No. 2-, if my wife applies without me then her score becomes 472 with (3 years more experience+Ielts+masters equivalency).
"
So what are the chances of getting ITA with that score in 2021?" In ideal situation if she gets an ITA with that score and PR as well,
"how I will apply for immigration once she gets PR
?"

Any input will be appreciated. I am just a dreamer thinking for the alternatives.

Thanks in advance.
Majid
Hey guys I need advice, I have CRS 465, NOC 1112, I already have CLB 9 in IELTS. TEF canada seems to far fetched for me to scale upm to CLB7 ..any hope..NOC 1112 doesn't get counted in human capital round for OINP. I can't use a different NOC as it doesn't fit. Do advise.

What should I do? Should I wait for Canada or try for a masters? I'm in a pickle here as to ever it will happen.
Masters is a good option

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
well, i spoke with an OINP in-house member about the most recent OINP draw which invited 669 candidates including FSW and they said their decision to invite FSW workers with regards to new policy and changes to invitation rounds for which they have been monitoring for a while .
he didn’t release any further information

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I feel bad for you guys, that you are trying to lie to yourself this much, not that i am happy that things work against you , but come onn man, why you ar saying these nonsense promising arguments based on nothing.
Travel restrictions, 98 % closed VAC offices throughout the world..what are you talking about?
Dont give false hopes for millions of desperate people.
Well, we'll see what happens in 6 days from now. But you also need to consider that even if they give an invite, it will take around 9 to 10 months to get everything sorted and dude will travel even later.

If an ITA is issued, no dude is gonna immediately reach Canada via paramotor or a high-speed shuttle. I personally tweeted IRCC 4 times during the last 4 months and everytime I get this reply - "Recent CEC/PNP draws were conducted to save dudes from losing statuses and they will continue to process applications".

The first time, I too got the same reply (as quoted by a dude above).
Plus, as you know about the OINP draw that took place yesterday, which invited FSW dudes as well. So yesterday's OINP draw (which is pretty blatant) and plus this change in their standard retweet are looking promising to a FSW draw this Wednesday.

Having a positive hope in itself brings some positivity. Nothing wrong in that

Anyway, I said enough about why most of us (FSW Dudes) speculate an all program draw this Wednesday. But once it happens, that's gonna be continuous.
Will catch up with you in exactly 6 days from todei

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
I didnt get it, so they decided to do a fsw oipnp draw based on current pnp cec draws?
But that doesnt make sense , it should have been the opposite way
well, i spoke with an OINP in-house member about the most recent OINP draw which invited 669 candidates including FSW and they said their decision to invite FSW workers with regards to new policy and changes to invitation rounds for which they have been monitoring for a while .
he didn’t release any further information

• Angry
Reactions: lone_ranger

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Reactions: Sharanm7