+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 149th Draw - CEC

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Bit of a weird one here, I just got a request for my biometrics for my Express Entry, however as we know they’re all closed. I did my biometrics back in March for my post graduation work permit which was approved. Any idea if they will allow me to use those for my Express Entry application?
No they won't allow you to. You have to do another one.

aklsdfj

May 20, 2020
Like it takes one or two days to evaluate certificates with WES and write IELTS lol.
No, but if the ban happens, say this week, people will start doing ECA in the next two months, IELTS in the next three and profiles will start pouring in just in time for FSW draws to resume. I don't see this timeline as unreasonable.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
No, but if the ban happens, say this week, people will start doing ECA in the next two months, IELTS in the next three and profiles will start pouring in just in time for FSW draws to resume. I don't see this timeline as unreasonable.
If the ban happens, no spike should be expected until at least the end of the year.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Bit of a weird one here, I just got a request for my biometrics for my Express Entry, however as we know they’re all closed. I did my biometrics back in March for my post graduation work permit which was approved. Any idea if they will allow me to use those for my Express Entry application?
When did you get your AOR? I got mine on 8th April and still waiting for biometrics request.