+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 149th Draw - CEC

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
The mods on this thread must be pretty high not to notice the hate some senior members are throwing at CEC applicants. Please tell me what strain you are smoking so I can get that high.

can we just not take a crap on each other when we make our predictions?

my prediction for this week’s draw:

PNP - Thursday

CEC Cutoff - Friday- 436-443.

Good luck everybody and may your dreams come true this week.
Is there any chance for 429 cec by end of july given that they ll keep doing cec draws

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020

Sorry FSW...Guess you have to wait longer for the draw thanks to these friendly Canadian

This was the photo from Toronto Trinity Bellwoods Park in past weekend ....just one of the places...I faced traffic jam again in Don Valley parkway..everyone is going out even we still have virus

No mask and no social distance ~ We will see much more cases in next few week then

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/bylaw-officers-downtown-party-trinity-bellwoods-1.5582399
Gosh, are they really want second wave....

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
Is there any chance for 429 cec by end of july given that they ll keep doing cec draws
Let’s wish. If English test doesn’t resume, and wes is still not back to full force, means less profile that are going to be submitted. And if CEC drawn continuous, there might be a chance. But honestly, 429, you better improve your score.

Reactions: nat.abramovich

robkin

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
United States
Well from various articles I’ve read it was abused by a number of people who want to move to Vancouver, and those people wouldn’t stay in Quebec. I am part of the ethnicity that is the likely abuser and we happen to be good at exploiting loopholes in rules. Having them improve the rules sounds like a good idea, at minimum these people should be required to score highly on a French test.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I got a dream of an FSW draw tomorrow with a score of 470. Lol. But, I know it will be a PNP and CEC draw only as per the new usual.
Wow, you are too engrossed with these immigration thoughts. I pray that your dream come true.
Been more than 2 and half months since the last FSW draw

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Unfortunately this whole situation is unprecedented. As much as i want to, I don't think FSW draws will be resumed anytime soon. People will lose points due to age etc. They will miss their shot forever. But whenever the draws are resumed again, thousands more will be ready to take their place. That is the sad reality. Please do not direct your anger towards Canadian authorities, they owe you nothing. Their first and only priority is Canadian citizens, which is how it should be anywhere.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I got a dream of an FSW draw tomorrow with a score of 470. Lol. But, I know it will be a PNP and CEC draw only as per the new usual.
Score can't drop to 470 if a general draw happens. Looking at the distribution table, over 3900 people are in the 471-1200 region.

Reactions: Sharanm7

RyVenn

Mar 4, 2020
South Africa
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-03-2020
Good Morning.
I'm feeling bored an would like to know where I can find a list of all the historic CRS distribution schedules.
You know, give myself a little false hope for the day :p
Thanks

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Good Morning.
I'm feeling bored an would like to know where I can find a list of all the historic CRS distribution schedules.
You know, give myself a little false hope for the day :p
Thanks
This page that has the distribution table for the most recent draw seems to be updated each time, and the old one gets replaced, so I'm not sure if an archive exists online.

This page lists all the previous draws' Ministerial instructions, but just the results, not the distributions.