File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Out of curiosity, why the thread name is 147 draw- CEC, next draw will be PNP rite as per latest trends? :confused:
Because the last draw was CEC. We don't know what the next one will be.

Reactions: sisac9

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I think this piss off all those FSW who get 452-468 lol

Once FSW back to normal draw and point will raise back to normal point like 470+

jaySil

Nov 30, 2018
Very simple...USA is doing right thing ~ pause the foreign immigration intake and save the country

Canada is doing humanity way and thats why they invite CEC and PNP only

need good people to support economy and population during recession- it is elementary school question lol
when unemployment rate is 5 million already and why we wanna add 1 million immigrants to make it 6 million? :confused:
That's a good argument. But however all recessions are followed by an economic boom. During that time Canada will need more people to accelerate the growth.
Considering the recent processing times exceeding 6 months for most applicants and considering the 3 month period for document submission (and also considering the time taken by PPR recipients to actually land in Canada), it will take more than an year to land in Canada after getting an ITA. I'm no economist, but I think this will perfectly align with the upcoming economic boom after the recession.

However, PPR recipients that will land in Canada during the next few months will have a hard time finding job.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
To all people who are right now waiting to get ITA and are getting upset looking at some posts. I will just two things.

1. This I have said before. Once you come here (and things will change and you will), you will realize most of these "anti-immigrant" sentiment propagators here are immigrant themselves who came to this country just few years ago and think they know what's best for this country.
2. Remember this behaviour and promise yourself you won't become like these people in future. That's the best response you can ever give.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
To all people who are right now waiting to get ITA and are getting upset looking at some posts. I will just two things.

1. This I have said before. Once you come here (and things will change and you will), you will realize most of these "anti-immigrant" sentiment propagators here are immigrant themselves who came to this country just few years ago and think they know what's best for this country.
2. Remember this behaviour and promise yourself you won't become like these people in future. That's the best response you can ever give.
superlike brother

shinoshino

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019

beautiful

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020

I second this. What’s odd is some of these anti-immigration ‘immigrants’ had it easier unlike the process lower quality applicants (according to them) have to endure nowadays. I am glad these people are not running the country! All political parties except a joke of a party in Canada agree that immigration is necessary for the Canadian economy. Don’t listen to people who say the opposite. With this said, it’s realistic to expect an even harder job market as a result of this pandemic.