Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
I have CRS 465 FSW category, NOC 1112. Is there any chance of being picked up.
If you read the thread you will notice that FSW draws have not taken place since 4th March.
There are numerous predictions about the cut - off for FSW if and when the draw takes place. Some say the score will come down to 460 where as some predict the score to shoot up to 480's.
To be honest no one truly knows what is in store for FSW candidates. I would recommend waiting for the FSW draws to restart before arriving at any conclusion. In the mean time you can look up ways to increase CRS

joeymercury

Jun 12, 2019
Scarborough
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
13-03-2020
Oil's not small, but it's not the "lifeline". Canada's economy is diversified. Manufacturing is larger than oil and mining combined. Finance is big, real estate is big, professional services is big. Somewhere like Saudi Arabia, where in 2018 oil accounted for 42% of the country's GDP... that place has to worry about oil prices and the market shrinking. Canada will be fine.

I'm hoping for at least one FSW draw soon. Even just one would be fine. Last was on March 4th.
All I want is that everyone will get what they want, so no one would suffer from the anxiety that the draws bring with. For me, it is a kind of torture when I keep refreshing this forum in these recent days to absorb up-to-date information about the draw.
:eek:

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hello.
Can someone please help me so I got my invitation in last draw my CRS score is 463 in CEC stream. So I have two question so do I need to show proof of funds? Because its showing in my upload document section. Also I lived in Canada from 2012 till 2018 but in upload document section they didn't ask me to upload Canadian PCC so I don't need to provide Canadian PCC right?
Also how long do I have to stay as PR to sponsor my spouse? Can I sponsor her once I land in Canada as PR

Thank you

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
If FSW happens then it continue continue to operate as normal, I don't think there will be a 'one off' FSW draw. The biggest concern will be that after the so called 'flattening of the curve', people from abroad will bring covid19 with them and disrupt the progress made after months of social distancing.
To be fair, if I get drawn now, it'll take at least 6 months for my application to process. And if the borders stay closed to FSWs, they'd assumedly stay closed to tourists and other kinds of visitors as well, which doesn't make economic sense. I am impressed though at how Canada's handling the whole situation. Just wish it didn't mean no FSW draws.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Donald trump has temporarily stopped immigration to united states,In order to protect the jobs of american citizens by signing an executive order.
Lolz
Trump already imposed travel ban on most countries earlier this year so this is no news.it is ridiculous how someone assume that anyone traveling abroad is for job purposes. That’s not the belief of Canada thou, it might only mean increased interest.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
If FSW happens then it continue continue to operate as normal, I don't think there will be a 'one off' FSW draw. The biggest concern will be that after the so called 'flattening of the curve', people from abroad will bring covid19 with them and disrupt the progress made after months of social distancing.
That is actually pretty simple to solve. Considering the whole process will take at least 6 months, I'm pretty sure 6 months from now the supplies of testing kits will be up and running at an adequate speed, so that every person who comes to Canada will have to be tested at the airport, and then the person/family be forced to remain in quarantine until the result comes out.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
That is actually pretty simple to solve. Considering the whole process will take at least 6 months, I'm pretty sure 6 months from now the supplies of testing kits will be up and running at an adequate speed, so that every person who comes to Canada will have to be tested at the airport, and then the person/family be forced to remain in quarantine until the result comes out.
They are using testing kits that gives result within 1 hour now. So this should not be an issue

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hello.
Can someone please help me so I got my invitation in last draw my CRS score is 463 in CEC stream. So I have two question so do I need to show proof of funds? Because its showing in my upload document section. Also I lived in Canada from 2012 till 2018 but in upload document section they didn't ask me to upload Canadian PCC so I don't need to provide Canadian PCC right?
Also how long do I have to stay as PR to sponsor my spouse? Can I sponsor her once I land in Canada as PR

Thank you
No upload a letter stating that you are invited under CEC so you are exempt.

No need for canadian pcc they will request it if needed.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
IRCC's strategy is to keep the FSW scores as high as possible to force the out-land applicants to apply for a student visa first. By this method, they will bring more money to Canada because the cost of their immigration is increased by the international student fees which are usually above 15k CAD per year.

These guys do not like FSW candidates. Let's admit it. They want FSW guys to look for more expensive options for their dreams. Countries like India and China have a lot of citizens to fall in this trap, and the rest of the FSWs suffer as a consequence. Canada currently has more than 0.5 million international students which are paying at least 7.5 billion CAD as tuition fees excluding their living costs which are also supplied from their home countries.

If FSW points were as low as 350s could there be these many international students in Canada? Of course not, they would have applied through EE and paid domestic fees if their intention is to study. We all know that it is not at all, so they would have been easily become a Canadian PR without ''donating'' billions of cash to Canadian institution.

See what's going on?

Reactions: Vazi