+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 145th Draw - CEC

RobbGi

May 1, 2020
Hello Everyone.
I have a question regarding work experience .
if I have worked for 17 months as a dentist under NOC x
And also have work experience of 10 months as a IELTS TRAINER under NOC y

HOW MUCH WORK EXPERIENCE DOES THIS WHOLE COME OUT TO ? Also , Is there any points difference between 1 year and 2 years of work experience for FSW ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello Everyone.
I have a question regarding work experience .
if I have worked for 17 months as a dentist under NOC x
And also have work experience of 10 months as a IELTS TRAINER under NOC y

HOW MUCH WORK EXPERIENCE DOES THIS WHOLE COME OUT TO ? Also , Is there any points difference between 1 year and 2 years of work experience for FSW ?
You can find breakup of the max points you can get
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Does anyone has a pool breakdown after this CEC draw?
They only release one before the draw.

I looked a bit at all the cec draws. The scores went down 4,3,9,3 points with these draws. Without knowing the breakdown of fsw VS cec and fst it is impossible to know if we'll have another 3 score drop. Or if it will suddenly drop big again.

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Anyone did medical, Indian PCC and USA FBI in recent days while in INDIA? I think none of these offices are open now, Is it OK to submit the application without these? Family is in India currently and I'm primary applicant and staying in Canada, and I completed all those but not for family. Please suggest. Thanks!

AJ JIPP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Hello all, an Application was submitted on a date when CIC site was partially on maintenance, The application got an immediate unqualified return mail, with a letter stating zero on each points and cumulative points. But points simulator said I was qualified for the pool. What should I do please, any idea?
Is it possible to have overall score as 0?

Below is information from my account:

We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.
Latest update:
Minimum entry criteria - October 5, 2020:You do not meet the minimum entry criteria. Check your messages below for details.

(Comprehensive ranking system (CRS)
The CRS is the points-based system we use to assess and score your profile and rank you in the Express Entry pool.
Your overall score 0 )

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello all, an Application was submitted on a date when CIC site was partially on maintenance, The application got an immediate unqualified return mail, with a letter stating zero on each points and cumulative points. But points simulator said I was qualified for the pool. What should I do please, any idea?
Is it possible to have overall score as 0?

Below is information from my account:

We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.
Latest update:
Minimum entry criteria - October 5, 2020:You do not meet the minimum entry criteria. Check your messages below for details.

(Comprehensive ranking system (CRS)
The CRS is the points-based system we use to assess and score your profile and rank you in the Express Entry pool.
Your overall score 0 )
When did you submit and how long as the status been like that?