+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 145th Draw - CEC

sisac9

Aug 2, 2019
Kerala, India
Hi All,

Now we have been seeing a lot of PNP and CEC draws. Assuming that FSW will happen this month or next month what is the score predicted for the next FSW draw whenever it happens. I know we cant be sure of the score but what is the range in which the score will fall in? Can someone please share their views.
Assuming the draw takes place before the situation with IELTS exams and WES goes back to normal, then the score is going to be 471/472 for the first draw considering that there are around 3000 profiles between score range of 471 to 500. I don't think CEC draws are making any difference to this number as the high scoring CEC profiles are already out if the pool.

And from the next draw onwards score will go down, provided IELTS and WES situations remains unsolved.

Once they are back on track though, the score is going to jump a lot. Before Corona, we were having a situation where around 4000 candidates were joining with scores above 470 just in two weeks. Now all these guys will be joining together leading to a big jump once IELTS and WES are back to normal

Reactions: dayocanny

Eve 91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Please Help.

My child is a Canadian but in my PR checklist, I'm being asked to pay a permanent residence fee for her. I also paid for a biometric fee when I applied for an open work permit last two months but my appointment was cancelled due to the pandemic, but I'm being asked to pau another biometric fee in my PR application checklist.

I'm CEC and don't need POF but it in my checklist I'm asked to provide one.

Last edited:

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Please Help.

My child is a Canadian but in my PR checklist, I'm being asked to pay a permanent residence fee for her. I also paid for a biometric fee when I applied for an open work permit last two months but my appointment was cancelled due to the pandemic, but I'm being asked to pau another biometric fee in my PR application checklist.

I'm CEC and don't need POF but it in my checklist I'm asked to provide one.
I'm not sure about the first thing but for POF you need to upload a letter saying that you are invited under CEC so you are exempt.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
People are generally expecting scores to go up. If you read throug this thread, you will see predictions.
I can challenge you that the score technically cannot go up when no IELTS or ECA happening. At least till June no IELTS and ECA has slowed down and will never speed (even if they go to office and work, they have an immense backlog). So score will come down. Be optimistic and thanks to covid 19 that IELTS and ECA are on hold. No dude can come to pool with high score all of a sudden.
It takes a long time (at least 45 days or above) to see rise in the number of high scoring dudes (the ones that were snatching all the opportunities) to enter the pool.
If a FSW draw comes up on May, the expected score would be around 468 or lesser. Another draw (before IELTS resumes) might plunge the score down to 464 or so.
So chill.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
When normal draw resume (counting FSW), the point will raise back to 470+ again

all CEC should get in the pool asap and don't miss the train, you may never see this score again
Nope. It cannot be 470 plus until IELTS resumes. Not sure why people advocate this when technically no IELTS or ECA happening. Maybe they will change their opinion when a FSW draw takes place possibly in the month of May

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
well. I'm in CEC with CRS of 434. This October I will have 45x. One of the poor people with PGWP and 100% no chance of getting ITA based on the trend up until March. Now we are blessed with these special rounds of invitations. Let's do a count of who's in what range so we have a better idea of the distribution between FSW and CEC.

dyllee

Jan 30, 2020
Hey guys, quick question, I moved from my old apartment in Vancouver to my new apartment in Toronto by driving so there's a gap of about 7 days where I was in between addresses. What should I fill in for my address history in the personal section to avoid the whole "no gaps in history" deal?

winterisnotcoming

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hey guys, quick question, I moved from my old apartment in Vancouver to my new apartment in Toronto by driving so there's a gap of about 7 days where I was in between addresses. What should I fill in for my address history in the personal section to avoid the whole "no gaps in history" deal?
Doesn't matter. It can be counted towards Toronto. Sounds like a great drive, how was it?

contactsarabjotsingh

Nov 27, 2019
Lol, this was me in January. Confident with my 481 CRS. Went along to get my medicals. Ready to enter the pool as soon as I got my ECA. Got ECA just after the March 4th FSW draw. No more FSW draws since. :p

Yes, that's what I did.
I guess you should go for another medical test

dyllee

Jan 30, 2020
Doesn't matter. It can be counted towards Toronto. Sounds like a great drive, how was it?
Going from BC to Alberta took a lot longer than I thought but it was super scenic, a great start tbh since the next few days were through the prairies.

And just to make sure, I don't have to provide proof for this section?

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Going from BC to Alberta took a lot longer than I thought but it was super scenic, a great start tbh since the next few days were through the prairies.

And just to make sure, I don't have to provide proof for this section?
No we do not need to provide any address proofs.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Donald trump has temporarily stopped immigration to united states,In order to protect the jobs of american citizens by signing an executive order.