+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 145th Draw - CEC

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Hey Jitesh.
I belong to the same category. Had to come back home . Under CEC category now. Although i didn't quite get what you meant by " I think like me there are many candidates who don't have back home experience and are in 430's or 440's " . What do you mean by "back home experience".

And about more CEC draws.. did you get this info from a consultant etc ?
Answer for your first question :- My Score with two years of experience in Canada is 443. April 16th Cut off was 455 and of 9th April was 464 " only for CEC Candidates", Score dropped by 9 points . If they do back to back draws only for Canadian Experience Class, Score will drop more and i hope it will come to 430's or 440's in coming weeks. if not then i have to gain 1 year of foreign experience to increase points and then apply because i don't have back home (Foreign experience) experience of 1 year and who knows situation will be different at that time.

Answer for your Second Question :- i didn't got this info from consultant i am just guessing and hoping that they do only CEC draws so score will drop and i can apply for PR. I am tired of waiting time and this is really frustrating. Candidates who have 1 year or 2 year experience have less score and are waiting or already left Canada because of no status" i am just guessing" because all draws are above 450's, 460's 470's since last year. Till 2018 situation was different There are lot of factors education, ielts score, age etc. I think Canada should do separate draws for CEC and FSW. They did two draws in April only for CEC Candidates already and hope they continue. I am just sharing my opinion and my situation.

I hope i answered your question. " Best of Luck "

Last edited:
Reactions: Pgill2609

vicky0143

Feb 26, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2019
Nomination.....
21-05-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
11-08-2020

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Last edited:

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi I am just wondering that CEC and PNP should bring the FSW cut off down, anyone has thoughts to share over this? Thanks in advance

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
CRS Score Distribution of Candidates in the Express Entry Pool as of April 14, 2020

CRS score rangeNumber of candidates
601-120065
501-600213
451-50022,206
491-500190
481-490746
471-4802,233
461-4708,088
451-46010,949
401-45042,537
441-4509,817
431-4409,774
421-4306,788
411-4207,493
401-4108,665
351-40051,005
301-35027,759
0-3003,500
Total147,285
Hi, could you please clear one doubt of mine, The CEC and PNP candidates are picked up from the pool only right? So any number of further invites will get deducted from this list only that you have posted? And I guess then FSW cut off should drop down?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hi, could you please clear one doubt of mine, The CEC and PNP candidates are picked up from the pool only right? So any number of further invites will get deducted from this list only that you have posted? And I guess then FSW cut off should drop down?
You are right. if the next draw is for all categories including FSW, the cut-off point will probably lower than that in previous rounds, or lower than 470 to be precise. However, I would like to point out that:
- We are not sure when the next round of invitations that includes FSW will happen. It could be the next draw. It could be 1 month, 2 months from now. We have no clue at all. Everything is just speculation.
- We do not know if IRCC will resume FSW draws before WES and IELTS tests do. If this not happen, the cut-off points won't be too attractive, either.
- Some of us are losing points because our 30th birthdays are coming. Mine will in August so I should be worried for myself as well.

Reactions: robstark1255

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Right, CEC and PNP (3900 invites) applicants will be out from the distribution list that I shared. Yes, FSW draw cut-off will definitely drop down whenever CIC starts rolling out round of invitation for FSW candidates. If you noticed, only 8K applicants are falling under 461-470, that means, with 2 FSW future draws, most likely this queue will be cleared.

When will this happen? There is no as such update on FSW draws so far. CIC is prioritizing CEC and PNP candidates currently and that's a ray of hope for people eagerly waiting for FSW draw. But, on the positive side, CIC has not paused round of invitations so far.

I personally believe that COVID-19 pandemic will act like blessings for people falling under 450 & above CRS score. They should be really hopeful for their golden ticket. Moreover, once the CRS score is dropped, province like Ontario will come up with their low score range to select occupations in demand (under tech draw and general draw).

Be positive, trust in yourself and believe in God. It's just a matter of time, good things are on the way! :)

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Even if that is the case, it's frustrating that us FSWs don't have any indication of when we can expect the next FSW draw. Just for the sake of planning our lives around it. But if IRCC doesn't know, because of how disruptive COVID is at the moment, then that's fair.
What can u guys do even if Canada stop immigration ?
Absolutely nothing.
There’s people dying everyday and losing jobs and income.
If someone comes to Canada in 2020, it’s going to be very hard. They gonna drain all of their savjngs. Please think.

I know some people might troll me real hard.
but that’s the truth.
RECESSION

Dilipbharti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
What can u guys do even if Canada stop immigration ?
Absolutely nothing.
There’s people dying everyday and losing jobs and income.
If someone comes to Canada in 2020, it’s going to be very hard. They gonna drain all of their savjngs. Please think.

I know some people might troll me real hard.
but that’s the truth.
RECESSION
We know people are losing thr lives and we remember and pray for them in our every prayer, but that doesn't mean that we should stop thinking about self.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Yeah! 470s were snatching all the opportunities and not leaving room for others. At least, without the hindrance of the 470s now, the upper 460 and 450s (CECs) are able to breathe fine. Let the upcoming and sudden 470s wait before another wave of them again start to snatch everything away from the tired 460s who are deprived of every opportunity coming along the way.

Really glad that ppl back in Canada (CEC) who endured too much pressure and stress are delighted with ITAs. As said earlier, IELTS are ECA are anyways on hold and ppl who have been awaiting an ITA (FSWs as well) will clinch an ITA provided the fact that many dudes are now being flushed from pool and no new 470 dudes are gonna enter. Score will inevitably come down

IELTS I guess will open from June and ECA (WES, IQAS, CES) have wayyyyyyyyyyy too many backlogs, so will take more time to process.

Upcoming 470s can wait while long time aspirants can breathe some fresh air (as economy will opens partially though from May and it is possible to obtain PCC and medicals after May in almost every country) and then they can flood the pool later.

My comment might not sound fine to some dudes but the 460s and 450s can correlate. I know there will be certain ups and downs and everything has to be taken sportive but 6 months exclusively for the 470s is waayyy too much time.
I totally relate. I have been in the pool since October with 462, currently learning french to boost my scores and I may even retake IELTS despite my 8.5 just to max out my writing and add 3 points to my score.
I am truly happy for the CECs who are having their day. May the good luck that fell on them fall on us as well.

Samuel Ryan

Jul 24, 2019
Hi All,

Now we have been seeing a lot of PNP and CEC draws. Assuming that FSW will happen this month or next month what is the score predicted for the next FSW draw whenever it happens. I know we cant be sure of the score but what is the range in which the score will fall in? Can someone please share their views.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

Now we have been seeing a lot of PNP and CEC draws. Assuming that FSW will happen this month or next month what is the score predicted for the next FSW draw whenever it happens. I know we cant be sure of the score but what is the range in which the score will fall in? Can someone please share their views.
People are generally expecting scores to go up. If you read throug this thread, you will see predictions.