+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 145th Draw - CEC

miami_beach

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
I saw some tweets tagging the ministers in the last few days, response was the same. It won't make a difference even if everybody started doing it aggressively as their response will be just the same.

What I think is if a draw happens next week or on April 29/30, it will another PNP+CEC draw. If we see the next draw after 3 weeks because the last draw was a B2B draw, I think they will go back to general draws because if they want to prioritize CEC candidates, then we should see draws every week/2 weeks till whenever they decided to do it.

FSW inland candidates on Twitter are asking for an FSW draw only for inland candidates lol. Wonder what will happen with them after their permit expires.
I think IRCC has become incredibly unpredictable in the recent past. I have no idea what the heck is going on in their heads; it's super frustrating. I don't really care when they do a general draw next, I just wanna have a clear picture so that I can plan accordingly.

I doubt if they will ever do an FSW draw only because I think anyone who qualifies for CEC also qualifies for FSW, so it will be a general draw whenever it happens.

Romy445

Apr 18, 2020
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi my score is 394 ,is there any chance I can get invitation for fsw pnp

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Hello guys, I hope you can help me out.

I have an EE profile with 437 points under the CEC with one year of working experience, In July this year I will be completing 2 years of working experience, therefore, my points will go up to 462.

On March 3, I was lucky enough to register for OINP: International Student Stream. The reason why I did this its because the points in EE were really high and I lost hope, but recently I believe due to COVID19 the points have been dropping.

So currently I am in the EE pool and my application for OINP is processing, apparently it takes about 30-90 days to get a nomination, so I will be assumed that I should be nominated around June.

If I get the nomination before getting an ITA from IRCC,

1. Can I still get an ITA from IRCC even though I have a nomination?
2. Can I wait about a month to see if I get an ITA on my EE profile?
3. Can I cancel my nomination after it has been issued?

I don’t really want to do the paper-based process because it takes long time, but I will do it if I don’t get an ITA.

Thank you!
Hold strong to what you have or else you might get burnt. A bird at hand is worth more than millions in the forest. My best advice is to continue with the one you have . You never know if April would be the last shoot for low CEC applicants.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
I think IRCC has become incredibly unpredictable in the recent past. I have no idea what the heck is going on in their heads; it's super frustrating. I don't really care when they do a general draw next, I just wanna have a clear picture so that I can plan accordingly.

I doubt if they will ever do an FSW draw only because I think anyone who qualifies for CEC also qualifies for FSW, so it will be a general draw whenever it happens.
For FSW’s whose permit will expire soon, I believe it will be extended.

miami_beach

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
For FSW’s whose permit will expire soon, I believe it will be extended.
Well, by that logic they can directly give citizenship to all the CEC and PNP candidates bypassing the entire PR process. It would be way easier and save tons of money and time both.

I have no idea what IRCC is gonna do next. Forget about me, their Twitter hander has no idea, either.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Well, by that logic they can directly give citizenship to all the CEC and PNP candidates bypassing the entire PR process. It would be way easier and save tons of money and time both.

I have no idea what IRCC is gonna do next. Forget about me, their Twitter hander has no idea, either.
:D :D :D :D :D
that Twitter handler thou

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Guys, thing is.. they are doing the draws and these people are being taken away from the pool. I cannot believe how is that not a good news?

I am a FSW at 447 but the amount of people being taken out from the pool + next to no new candidates entering the pool means the scores are going to drastically go down whenever a FSW draw takes place. And the are inviting peoplewith 455 CEC, that means they are genuinely doing the draws and don't really care about the CRS. If that was the case, they simply wouldn't be inviting anyone.

I will say 455 CEC is a great news and as long as draws keep happening, thousands of people will exit from the pool making everything possible even for low scorers.
Yeah! 470s were snatching all the opportunities and not leaving room for others. At least, without the hindrance of the 470s now, the upper 460 and 450s (CECs) are able to breathe fine. Let the upcoming and sudden 470s wait before another wave of them again start to snatch everything away from the tired 460s who are deprived of every opportunity coming along the way.

Really glad that ppl back in Canada (CEC) who endured too much pressure and stress are delighted with ITAs. As said earlier, IELTS are ECA are anyways on hold and ppl who have been awaiting an ITA (FSWs as well) will clinch an ITA provided the fact that many dudes are now being flushed from pool and no new 470 dudes are gonna enter. Score will inevitably come down

IELTS I guess will open from June and ECA (WES, IQAS, CES) have wayyyyyyyyyyy too many backlogs, so will take more time to process.

Upcoming 470s can wait while long time aspirants can breathe some fresh air (as economy will opens partially though from May and it is possible to obtain PCC and medicals after May in almost every country) and then they can flood the pool later.

My comment might not sound fine to some dudes but the 460s and 450s can correlate. I know there will be certain ups and downs and everything has to be taken sportive but 6 months exclusively for the 470s is waayyy too much time.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
These people will have to PCC and other documents from their home countries right. Good luck with 100-120 processing times. If during normal circumstances applications were taking 6 months and I don't see how they will be able to pull this off during this pandemic. I maybe wrong but logic would dictate that It will take much longer.
@canbnd Dont start panic game again I got my RCMP clearance in week, Indian PCC in 15 days and medical due on May 07. On May 08 I will be submitting all documents. Dont need your blessing and your curses can not even affect on your labour job. Everybody who got ITA can easily file within 60 days. Thanks to CIC for extending it to 90 days.

Last edited:

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah! 470s were snatching all the opportunities and not leaving room for others. At least, without the hindrance of the 470s now, the upper 460 and 450s (CECs) are able to breathe fine. Let the upcoming and sudden 470s wait before another wave of them again start to snatch everything away from the tired 460s who are deprived of every opportunity coming along the way.

Really glad that ppl back in Canada (CEC) who endured too much pressure and stress are delighted with ITAs. As said earlier, IELTS are ECA are anyways on hold and ppl who have been awaiting an ITA (FSWs as well) will clinch an ITA provided the fact that many dudes are now being flushed from pool and no new 470 dudes are gonna enter. Score will inevitably come down

IELTS I guess will open from June and ECA (WES, IQAS, CES) have wayyyyyyyyyyy too many backlogs, so will take more time to process.

Upcoming 470s can wait while long time aspirants can breathe some fresh air (as economy will opens partially though from May and it is possible to obtain PCC and medicals after May in almost every country) and then they can flood the pool later.

My comment might not sound fine to some dudes but the 460s and 450s can correlate. I know there will be certain ups and downs and everything has to be taken sportive but 6 months exclusively for the 470s is waayyy too much time.
If you are already in Canada you will get to understand why and how the 470,s weren’t even strong competitors. If one migrated to Canada for a BSc then the person genuinely wants to study and with that alone you can easily score 450-460 if age is on their side.

Reactions: ya222

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
If you are already in Canada you will get to understand why and how the 470,s weren’t even strong competitors. If one migrated to Canada for a BSc then the person genuinely wants to study and with that alone you can easily score 450-460 if age is on their side.
absolutely right, bunch of people came after 12 and the one with bachelors get points for canadian degree but no experience backhome so its still difficult to cross 470 easily. Only inland people with master degree or experience backhome are sitting on goldenmile. Rest are struggling as much as FSWs

bhagatkhaira95

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I have downloaded the softcopy from the website, but the ECA sent by WES by courier is yet not been delivered and it is more than 4 months now.
I just want to confirm that downloaded softcopy is enough or not. If not I need to order a duplicate copy.
It’s ok you don’t need hard copy bro. All good you submit document scanned when they ask that’s it.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
It’s ok you don’t need hard copy bro. All good you submit document scanned when they ask that’s it.
Agreed. I think some people are getting confused by what hard copy and soft copy mean. In this case, hard copy refers to the physical piece of paper that is couriered to you. You do not need this. Soft copy is the PDF one you download from WES' website. That is the one you need for your application.

@Dilipbharti and @bhagatkhaira95 go ahead.

Reactions: UniSaverH

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
There should be more Canadian experience class draws in coming weeks and it should drop to 440's. I had to leave country even after having two years of experience in Canada. I think like me there are many candidates who don't have back home experience and are in 430's or 440's , hence back to back CEC draws are must to clear all the CEC Candidates from pool.