Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Its funny when I see people predict something about draw, that may or may not happen at all ...

Keep predicting things

Also if someone can predict please see and let others know when can covid19 end . I guess that's more important
If you cannot contribute in a positive way then refrain from commenting.

Pls note: Every individual on this forum is effected by COVID-19 and is deeply concerned by what is happening around the world. At the same time we pray that this pandemic ends soon and no lives are lost. We must not forget this forum is to facilitate immigration and discuss questions related to immigration.

Why comment on stupid things and waste time. if anyone here would know when covid-19 would end they wont be wasting time here on this forum.

Please contribute positively.

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Yeah. There is. Learn French. Don't listen to those fools commenting abruptly asking you to stay home. 6 months of hard work of learning French is all that it takes.
Those negative perpetrators will simply spread negativity and will be fit for nothing.
Very well said. Upgrade skills !

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Guys, expect very large numbers of applicants in the coming days. The cut-off for a general draw will be 475+. The reason I say this is that H1B visa holders will look at Canada now as over 200,000 visa holders have their visas expiring in the coming months.

Things are looking difficult for FSW candidates ......
read this article
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/over-200-000-h-1b-workers-could-lose-their-right-to-be-in-us-by-june-2220138?pfrom=home-topscroll
CRS does not skyrocket that way. Do you know
How old most of them are
If they have ielts or wes
If they are able to max out ielts scores
Etc
There are a lot that determines one CRS and I dont see this news affecting the draw currently, it might in the FUTURE

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Guys, expect very large numbers of applicants in the coming days. The cut-off for a general draw will be 475+. The reason I say this is that H1B visa holders will look at Canada now as over 200,000 visa holders have their visas expiring in the coming months.

Things are looking difficult for FSW candidates ......
read this article
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/over-200-000-h-1b-workers-could-lose-their-right-to-be-in-us-by-june-2220138?pfrom=home-topscroll
Come on. Not all the H1B dudes can enter. IELTS is not happening. I doubt if those dudes have written IELTS or their ECA is done.
All of them cannot enter in one shot. It will be gradual. More than half of them might not even have begun the process
Trust me, WES, CES, IQAS, and ICES are all fed up and working in full swing. They might take a long break (as IQAS did)
Plus most of them are above 30, so the chances of high scoring candidates are less. And not all of them have impeccable English skills.
So considering other factors, I expect the CRS to be around 465 and above.
Any logical dude would agree with me. IELTS bodies are very clear that they are not gonna resume operations until things are under control (at least above 50%)
Even if they open up, they are not gonna allow a lot of people to write the exam. More than half of the seats will be vacant while writing the exam.
Yes, H1B dudes (gifted fellows) have made a fortune in US and now eyeing Canada will clinch lots of ITAs but this is not gonna be immediate.
So be chill.
465 to 470 is what it will be for some time

Reactions: Islander216

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
It is
CRS does not skyrocket that way. Do you know
How old most of them are
If they have ielts or wes
If they are able to max out ielts scores
Etc
There are a lot that determines one CRS and I dont see this news affecting the draw currently, it might in the FUTURE
Fair enough, I am no fortune teller!
I am just hinting at possible outcomes. I do hope you are correct for the sake of all current candidates in the pool. But i do feel there might be an influx as early as the next draw even if it does not play with the CRS score.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
It is

Fair enough, I am no fortune teller!
I am just hinting at possible outcomes. I do hope you are correct for the sake of all current candidates in the pool. But i do feel there might be an influx as early as the next draw even if it does not play with the CRS score.
I agree that the cut-off points will eventually get higher, but this is the current trend, too, when the Canada PR program obtains wider popularity.

Only a year ago, people did not think the cut-off points would maintain 470+, and that 8777 is no longer enough to secure an ITA.

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
I hope so too. A draw for all categories.
I am hoping for an fsw draw too. Desperately hoping!

My theory on the last 2 back to back draws:
1. They want to do an FST draw this month (5 Wednesdays) since its been 6 months since the last one. OR,
2. They wanted to do the 2nd round of the month a week earlier, so the people who have their documents ready have more time to file their applications before 30th April when the hike in fee comes into effect. OR,
3. They genuinely want to give FSWs a chance atleast ONCE EVERY MONTH to keep the ball rolling, specially so that people with birthdays every month get a fair draw before their points drop.

Thoughts on which is more likely - 1, 2 or 3?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020

1. They want to do an FST draw this month (5 Wednesdays) since its been 6 months since the last one. OR,
2. They wanted to do the 2nd round of the month a week earlier, so the people who have their documents ready have more time to file their applications before 30th April when the hike in fee comes into effect. OR,
3. They genuinely want to give FSWs a chance atleast ONCE EVERY MONTH to keep the ball rolling, specially so that people with birthdays every month get a fair draw before their points drop.

I don't know about the other tow but number 2 doesn't cut it for me. For all I care, they might even intentionally delay the draws to ensure that people get to pay the new fees.

Reactions: aonanuga002

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020

Your point 3 is very fair and reasonable. Personally, I feel that CEC candidates with CRS 450-455 are keeping their hope high, too. That's why this post became a battlefield easily.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018

Point 3 is very reasonable