Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
last two draws occured on 18/19 march and 25 march, Total for both draw is 3900 ITA exact. So next draw will be on 01 April most probably and it is likely to be regular draw with FSW CEC and PNP candidates
Wouldn't the next one therefore be 8 April? 2 weeks after the last.
Or is tradition to follow up with an FSW draw in the next week?

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
I am not very sure but considering 18/19+14=32
And draws are usually published on Wednesdays so we will wait and see .
Wouldn't the next one therefore be 8 April? 2 weeks after the last.
Or is tradition to follow up with an FSW draw in the next week?

jetzhou

Mar 24, 2020
How do you submit an application without medicals? Do you attach letter of explanation ?
What I did, attach the decline letter of an upfront medical exam from the clinic in that part and write a LOE. From my personal experience in China, two months is a very optimistic time to get this COVID19 thing done and it's highly likely to take longer, so I decided to submit first and wait to see if they issue me a medical exam request so that I can do it.

Sep 19, 2019
Okay same here, I was able to schedule an appointment next week, when going online under IME number I just put Upfront medicals and got scheduled, I was surprised but lets see what happens next week when I go in.
Where did you schedule it? Please see email i received from one of the clinics
"
Hello Dmytro

Unfortunately, the Government has put all upfront medicals on hold until further notice.

Dear Panel Members,

We would like to inform you of a major change to the IME process in light of the current pandemic. IRCC is instructing all Panel Physicians globally to cease the processing of Upfront Medical Exams. Starting March 23rd and until further notice, clinics will no longer make appointments for Upfront Medical Exams. If a client arrives for an appointment or requests an appointment over the phone and does not have an IMM 1017 form with IME number, clinics are to advise them that they cannot complete the exam at this time. We will continue to update you as this situation evolves.

We will keep your name and contact information on file. As soon as IRCC connects with us we will contact you to make an appointment. Thank you for your understanding"

Marziyeh

Aug 17, 2019
Hi everybody,

Do you people agree that Canpr preduction for the next draw (469-473) is a little too high cinsidering the current situation?

As per the last 2 draws (PNP & CEC) 3900 ppl have been cleared from pool and based on the last distribution table publishe, there should be almost 2500 ppl above 467.
With suspension of IELTS in many centers, not many candidates can enter the pool.

Thats why I guess if there is FSW draw it should be around 467.

Plz correct me if Im wrong.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi everybody,

Do you people agree that Canpr preduction for the next draw (469-473) is a little too high cinsidering the current situation?

As per the last 2 draws (PNP & CEC) 3900 ppl have been cleared from pool and based on the last distribution table publishe, there should be almost 2500 ppl above 467.
With suspension of IELTS in many centers, not many candidates can enter the pool.

I'm not sure about the score, but I find it interesting that they're estimating the next draw to take place on the 1st of April. It'd be amazing if that happens!

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Hi everybody,

As at the previous distribution we had only about 1045 in the 471-500 and there was a draw after the said distribution. Now it is almost impossible to get an IELTS exam scheduled as some people who managed to write on 21st March were emailed to reschedule in a later date. I also don’t think after subtracting lets say 3000 people from the 9036 in the 460-470 range that the range will remain same. If there be a draw on 1st April, it might be lesser than 469

harsh_makani

Feb 12, 2020
Hi,
I need some help.
I have more then 3 years of professional experience. However, I am confused which NOC to use for individual work history and overall?
The studies and work experience in chronological order are:
-> Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering
1) 1 year experience as Web developer
-> Master of Science in Computer Science
2) 1.5 year experience as Software Developer
3) 10+(current job) months experience as Senior Software Engineer

Currently I have 2174 selected for everything.

Last edited:

dyllee

Jan 30, 2020
Hi all,

I received my ITA for this round but I need to update a detail in my profile. I haven't clicked continue with application for this reason. It looks like the page where I would usually upload my documents has locked ("Transmitted"). My question is do I need to decline the invitation in order to update my profile? Or do I continue with the application, somehow "un-locking" my profile for updates?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,

I received my ITA for this round but I need to update a detail in my profile. I haven't clicked continue with application for this reason. It looks like the page where I would usually upload my documents has locked ("Transmitted"). My question is do I need to decline the invitation in order to update my profile? Or do I continue with the application, somehow "un-locking" my profile for updates?
After you receive your ITA, you cannot make changes to your profile.

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hi all,

DON NOT DECLINE. It is no longer possible to modify the information you provided in your Express Entry candidate profile if your ETA is sent to you. Just update the information in your PR application, make sure this detail you want to update won't reduce your CRS though.