+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I have not seen this before. As per my knowledge, they do not update the distribution table until after they release the data for the most recent draw. I do not know where you got this idea from.
From the CIC website. Below the table, there are three lines that mention this.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Okay, I think there is some misinterpretation. When I said ‘I have not seen this before,’ I meant no one has ever said IRCC updates the distribution data before the draw. In my experience, THEY DO NOT UPDATE THE DISTRIBUTION DATA until they release the cut-off score of the most recent draw. This distribution data is dated back to a date before the draw date. So, in other words, IRCC releases this data after the draw but the data is really from and for an earlier date.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers in italics are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.

From https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html
Yes, they publish these numbers after or along with a draw. It reflects candidates in different brackets for any period prior to that particular draw.

In this case it was 13th March, whereas the associated draw took place on 18th.

Reactions: joconstantine

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Yes, they publish these numbers after or along with a draw. It reflects candidates in different brackets for any period prior to that particular draw.

In this case it was 13th March, whereas the associated draw took place on 18th.
Yes. So for a March 18th draw, they've updated the table on March 13. Similarly, of there is a draw on April 1, they should've updated the table by now. All just a guess.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Yes. So for a March 18th draw, they've updated the table on March 13. Similarly, of there is a draw on April 1, they should've updated the table by now. All just a guess.
Pal, they publish the table AFTER or ALONG with a draw. Even if the table reflects numbers dating before the draw. Read the posts again carefully you'll understand.

If there's a draw tomorrow, the table won't be published anytime BEFORE tomorrow.

Reactions: ssltml

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Pal, they publish the table AFTER or ALONG with a draw. Even if the table reflects numbers dating before the draw. Read the posts again carefully you'll understand.

If there's a draw tomorrow, the table won't be published anytime BEFORE tomorrow.
Got your point! :)

Reactions: |l|R|l|

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Is there any specific reason for three PNPs in one day? When will these PNPs affect the EE cut-score and the respective candidates get 600 point? Does this happen in the comming draw?
There was only one PNP draw yesterday and that was for BC. SINP & Manitoba draws were held last week.

Please read website again if you are referring to this link: https://www.cicnews.com/

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
As far as I know, in Toronto, most Uber drivers I spoke with do have a job. They drive Uber for making some extra money.
Not sure from where you encounter all such people. 15 of my friends migrated to different cities - Montreal, Manitoba, Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary (not Toronto) and they all are have an overwhelmingly high standard of living. They are into industries such as IT, Banking, Accountancy, Electronics, Automobile and so on. Both them and their spouses are also working and both together take home $120K per annum (after tax).
Their acquaintances over there too have a super comfortable life.
None of them neither had Canadian Experience nor references. They all came there -> searched jobs -> got it-> now rocking

And in case of Toronto - If every Tom, Dick, and Harry from Punjab, Andhra of India and other places of the world just flock to Toronto as an army ignoring the rest of Canada, then yes, they might do menial jobs. I'm sure that you too will move to Toronto and not to any other cities.

My friends were very selective and that's why they scattered across all those cities and completely averted Toronto.

So it is a BIIIIIIIG No that there are no jobs in Canada. There are wayy too many opportunities if one is really smart enough to move out of Toronto and not to flood it.
Montreal and Calgary are well-renowned for calling applicants instantly when one shows interest in a position unlike Toronto where one has to wait ages for an interview to call him or her

So if you leave Toronto, tons of well paying jobs with super quality of life. If you still wanna flood Toronto, enjoy driving Uber along with the person you met

Reactions: jrossi

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Not sure from where you encounter all such people. 15 of my friends migrated to different cities - Montreal, Manitoba, Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary (not Toronto) and they all are have an overwhelmingly high standard of living. They are into industries such as IT, Banking, Accountancy, Electronics, Automobile and so on. Both them and their spouses are also working and both together take home $120K per annum (after tax).
Their acquaintances over there too have a super comfortable life.
None of them neither had Canadian Experience nor references. They all came there -> searched jobs -> got it-> now rocking

And in case of Toronto - If every Tom, Dick, and Harry from Punjab, Andhra of India and other places of the world just flock to Toronto as an army ignoring the rest of Canada, then yes, they might do menial jobs. I'm sure that you too will move to Toronto and not to any other cities.

My friends were very selective and that's why they scattered across all those cities and completely averted Toronto.

So it is a BIIIIIIIG No that there are no jobs in Canada. There are wayy too many opportunities if one is really smart enough to move out of Toronto and not to flood it.
Montreal and Calgary are well-renowned for calling applicants instantly when one shows interest in a position unlike Toronto where one has to wait ages for an interview to call him or her

So if you leave Toronto, tons of well paying jobs with super quality of life. If you still wanna flood Toronto, enjoy driving Uber along with the person you met
The only place you list there where there's a small possibility is Manitoba. Define 'overwhelmingly high standard of living' ?? Will all due respect, how can you be so sure of the #'s ?(120k post tax). And that too of all 15 friends(3 in each of those 5 cities ?) ? There's too many wild guesses and assumptions in your post. Have you landed already, if I may ask ? What you're saying may be true in your '15'(??) friends cases and their acquaintances( I don't believe they got it without Canadian work ex/Canadian education even if it's true-all 15 ??). Vancouver, Calgary(??), YEG, YUL ?? Lol.

15 friends, 5 cities, 120k+ pre-tax, No references, No Canadian work-ex.. :? Are you their accountant ?(Pun intended)

Last edited: