+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 139th Draw

AP7887

Nov 13, 2019
Most certainly a plausible theory. I see no rationale for inviting PNP and not the other guys. Maybe its PNP today and others tomorrow due to resource constraints.
There have been PNP only draws before this. Scroll down , and the list shows the PNP only draws

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
In the app if you check the data 3draws took.place along with PNP only in same month. This could lead as we have 3 wednesdays in april,they might have done it ahead just to avoid the more influx for them in receiving applications for the no of ITA's they would have given if its a regular draw.As of now they have delayed the processing times as we all know but the cancellations for Citizenship and PR services are until 17th april without any further notice..this could be the reason they did PNP only today to align the regular draws with other services too.If thats what they planned the next draw could be only FST as these special draw will have limited candidates that gets ITA's...not sure this IRCC is really unpredictable..

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
I am obliged to believe that the draws for 139 hasn’t been concluded because if it had, they would have updated it on the official page as PNP draw of 139. Fingers crossed

Reactions: birwin91

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Yeah buddy in the past PNP only draws cutoff score is above 1000 so the same this time too i guess..not for the profiles less than 1000

melissam917

Mar 18, 2020
New here as I was also waiting for ita. got 860 points. It seems that there’s no draw today. possible date of next draw would be next week monday. last year, after july 24 the next draw was aug 12 and followed by aug 20. let’s keep our hopes high :)

Reactions: MatAb

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Usually, it takes some time to receive ITA after a draw has been held so for those who have PNP and haven’t received ITA yet,you will receive it within 24 hours.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
I live in Northern Ontario and the situation is getting worse every day. Most people do not show up for work due to fears of contracting coronavirus. The entire economy is coming to a screeching stop due to this pandemic. Due to current circumstances, Express Entry is currently at the bottom of the priority list for the federal government. Again, I am not trying to cause panic here, but being realistic here. No one can know for sure how it is going to be moving forward. We will have to wait and see until the situation gets better. Hopefully, they can get it under control within a month. I would not worry too much about the score going up as more IELTS test centers close every day and ECAs are being delayed as well, so the scores will be stable when they resume after this brief hiatus (if there is going to be one). Until then, y'all wash your hands and stay safe out there!