+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 139th Draw

sri8707

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
How about a guy here who has received at 1062 score?
Dude, read above messages. I told clearly that I received ITA. There is no reason for me to fake and waste all your time and what benefit do I get by that. My only intention of posting the message was that everyone can be aware of the draw that happened (though I don't know if it was only intended for PNP or not).

mudjawd

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Yeah i suspected and looks like the draw was only for PNP candidates only. This is both promising and scary at the same time. promising because they have not shut down completely. Scary because maybe they'll go the PNP route which means a high degree of limitation on candidates invited. I my self have 484 and I am worried on if i'll get any invite for this week, next week or April 01st. Guess will know soon.

Akrial

Jan 26, 2020
Dude, read above messages. I told clearly that I received ITA. There is no reason for me to fake and waste all your time and what benefit do I get by that. My only intention of posting the message was that everyone can be aware of the draw that happened (though I don't know if it was only intended for PNP or not).
thanks dude for the message..another guy has confirmed

Reactions: sri8707

mudjawd

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
I believe you. Thanks for giving the information that ITAs were issued. fingers cross for folks like us without a PNP.

MatAb

Jan 30, 2020
If
If it was..I have a pnp and didn't get it.. well done to you though man. Congrats.

sri8707

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
If
If it was..I have a pnp and didn't get it.. well done to you though man. Congrats.
Thanks, I hope you get it.

additional information - Ontario PNP and got 600 points last week. 467+600 = 1067, had birthday last week and score ended up with 1062. Got email and checked messages in account.

Reactions: MatAb

sri8707

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I believe you. Thanks for giving the information that ITAs were issued. fingers cross for folks like us without a PNP.
I know the pain. Missed ITA in October because of WES delay by 2 days. Since then, been a horrible wait for me. Wish you all good luck.

birwin91

Jan 20, 2020
Yeah i suspected and looks like the draw was only for PNP candidates only. This is both promising and scary at the same time. promising because they have not shut down completely. Scary because maybe they'll go the PNP route which means a high degree of limitation on candidates invited. I my self have 484 and I am worried on if i'll get any invite for this week, next week or April 01st. Guess will know soon.
My optimism is hoping they split it up because of the lack of people maybe, to do the draw in the offices? PNP only today/this week, everyone else down the line? But who knows! Just trying to stay positive!