27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Thanks, I hope you get it.

additional information - Ontario PNP and got 600 points last week. 467+600 = 1067, had birthday last week and score ended up with 1062. Got email and checked messages in account.
It was an ingenious move to apply for a nomination when you got NOI from Ontario. Instead of thinking about potentially wasting 1500 CAD for OINP, you went ahead and grabbed the opportunity with both hands. People should leverage NOI from provinces even if they have a point short of the previous draw's cut-off score. No point in waiting and getting butchered in subsequent draws. With 467, you had no chance in the last few months and it is still bleak for 467 in the upcoming draws. Great job!

mudjawd

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
I know the pain. Missed ITA in October because of WES delay by 2 days. Since then, been a horrible wait for me. Wish you all good luck.
Yeah. Sad thing is that I had the invite on Feb 04th but I had to decline last week as my Work history in EE profile was a mess (didn't read enough while creating the profile). Had every document with me except getting the work ex letters to align with the crappy way i declared my work ex. So, went the cancellation and reapply route so i can correct my profile rather than going the LOE way. Now it has come back to bite me in the ass. i have 484 and now i am not sure what to expect next.

mudjawd

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
My optimism is hoping they split it up because of the lack of people maybe, to do the draw in the offices? PNP only today/this week, everyone else down the line? But who knows! Just trying to stay positive!
Most certainly a plausible theory. I see no rationale for inviting PNP and not the other guys. Maybe its PNP today and others tomorrow due to resource constraints.

sri8707

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Yeah. Sad thing is that I had the invite on Feb 04th but I had to decline last week as my Work history in EE profile was a mess (didn't read enough while creating the profile). Had every document with me except getting the work ex letters to align with the crappy way i declared my work ex. So, went the cancellation and reapply route so i can correct my profile rather than going the LOE way. Now it has come back to bite me in the ass. i have 484 and now i am not sure what to expect next.
With 484, you will get within end of this month 100%. This particular draw has been strange, but if they ignore people with scores such as yours, immigration itself would end (which is not Canada's intention)

AP7887

Nov 13, 2019
Most certainly a plausible theory. I see no rationale for inviting PNP and not the other guys. Maybe its PNP today and others tomorrow due to resource constraints.
There have been PNP only draws before this. Scroll down , and the list shows the PNP only draws

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
In the app if you check the data 3draws took.place along with PNP only in same month. This could lead as we have 3 wednesdays in april,they might have done it ahead just to avoid the more influx for them in receiving applications for the no of ITA's they would have given if its a regular draw.As of now they have delayed the processing times as we all know but the cancellations for Citizenship and PR services are until 17th april without any further notice..this could be the reason they did PNP only today to align the regular draws with other services too.If thats what they planned the next draw could be only FST as these special draw will have limited candidates that gets ITA's...not sure this IRCC is really unpredictable..

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
I am obliged to believe that the draws for 139 hasn’t been concluded because if it had, they would have updated it on the official page as PNP draw of 139. Fingers crossed

Reactions: birwin91

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Yeah buddy in the past PNP only draws cutoff score is above 1000 so the same this time too i guess..not for the profiles less than 1000

melissam917

Mar 18, 2020
New here as I was also waiting for ita. got 860 points. It seems that there’s no draw today. possible date of next draw would be next week monday. last year, after july 24 the next draw was aug 12 and followed by aug 20. let’s keep our hopes high :)

Reactions: MatAb