+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 138th Draw

HelloCanada_2020

Mar 4, 2020
One Question, My score is 471 - Profile created on 7th Jan, 2020 and at that time the score was 469.
Updated the score to 471 on 27th February, 2020...by increasing spouse ielts.

I should get ITA in this draw right? considering the tie-breaker? Please advice.
You will surely get it!!

YiHello

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Visa Office......
Sydney
I went from 424 to 458 to 466 by paying so much money and working hard to get a second certificate and help my wife get a good ielts score. I feel like IRCC is cheating us. They are not being transparent about the number of applicants, the number of people who accept ITAs. The number of people at each score higher than 450. Its all shady!
This is the most efficient way to immigration for international students in Canada. A master student from Canada university with one Canadian work experience can get 470+.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
One Question, My score is 471 - Profile created on 7th Jan, 2020 and at that time the score was 469.

I should get ITA in this draw right? considering the tie-breaker? Please advice.
Yes you are in

YiHello

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Visa Office......
Sydney
You really can't blame IRCC for any of this. Right now, the US is an absolute mess and more people are choosing to immigrate to Canada. Getting a score of 470+ isn't that hard once somebody has a masters/PhD and a few years of experience. US H1Bs/graduates/STEM OPTs with experience in particular (such as me) are easily choosing this route to get skip the long US green card wait and an increasing sense of feeling unwelcome in the country. They have also changed rules for the canadian experience class and have made it more easier for canadian university graduates (which is only fair since they have been there longer). Honestly, this is going to only keep increasing and I wouldn't be surprised at all if IRCC shuts down express entry within the next 5 years. Get a PNP and you will have 600 points extra. Some provinces like Prince Edward Island let you apply even without a job offer. Good luck!
I am going to US after have Canadian passport. How is the work environment in US?

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Yes you will get yours before the end of the day

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
I am going to US after have Canadian passport. How is the work environment in US?
I heard it is face-paced and competitive. I think Canada is more laid-back and relaxed. I have worked in Canada for 2 years, but never stepped on the ground of the US.

MehdiPL

Mar 4, 2020
Hi All,

I have received an email saying "We updated your application status, your application status has changes" after the draw but when i check my profile i still see it as submitted, my score is 479, is there a delay to receive ITA after the notification because i still don't see that I have been invited, or does it mean that i was not ? please help

Thanks

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
My CRS score is 471 and I entered the pool on Feb 29 so I didn't get an ITA. Does that mean I have to wait till a draw where the cutoff is 471 or lower, or do I only have to wait till the next draw even if the cutoff for it is more than 471?