+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 134th Draw

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

Im trying to create an EOI for SINP but one of the requirements is that one's degree must be in relations with their work experience. Unfortunately, I've only evaluated my 2nd degree and it is not in relation with my work experience. So I'm currently evaluating my first degree with WES which is related to my 9 yrs work experience. Since I learnt that the ECA reference number will remain the same after the evaluation of my 1st degree, can I still go ahead and create my SINP profile? Or will it count as misrepresentation of information? Pls help out
I read about a similar case in a different thread - w.r.t work related to graduate degree and not post graduate. The person's file was progressing with ADR on POF and nothing on education. So I guess if you know that Wes will evaluate on time you could try. I will try to get you the link of the thread. You could reach out to the person.

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I read about a similar case in a different thread - w.r.t work related to graduate degree and not post graduate. The person's file was progressing with ADR on POF and nothing on education. So I guess if you know that Wes will evaluate on time you could try. I will try to get you the link of the thread. You could reach out to the person.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-october-2019-express-entry-ita-please-join-here.659927/page-52

ammaracca

May 18, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There is a pipeline of candidates made up hundreds of thousands of hopefuls currently in Canada in pgwp or spousal open work trying to earn CEC points to get their PR. The reality is there will be a lag of 2 to 3 years from the time people lose interest for the scores to go down. Those people already in Canada aren't leaving without their PR even if they lose interest. They already invested too much time and money
Inland candidates are 50% of the total population (Express entry report 2018). The surge in the score is caused by both inland and outland candidates.

Good luck everyone.

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
We had received an PNP fronm Ontario on 31st May 2019 which we unfortunately missed. Our NOC code was 1111. In August when there was another draw we did not receive the invitation even when we met the CRS score requirement and the JOB code as well. Our current CRS score is 451 and we are interested in OINP. Please advise us as to the reason for not receiving the invitation. Is there some time frame that is looked at if once a PNP is missed. What can we do so that we can be picked for OINP?

I believe you have received 1st NOI from Ontario on 31st May 2019? So you have not received it again 2nd time when the OINP targeted draw took place couple of months later in August 2019. This happened with me as well. Received 1st NOI on July 12th under Tech draw ( Did not proceed) and never received it second time on August 1 2019.I believe since OINP has a annual limit per given year NOI would be sent only once per individual in the specific year.Thing that I am not aware of is whether OINP sends NOI on same EE profile the following year (2020) if the NOI was not accepted the previous year(2019) or is it require to recreate new EE profile.I am in a similar situation looking for this answer.I have posted this question in several forums but could not find people who have been through a similar situation.I have read some of the very old threats from the past about recreating their profiles and being able to receive another NOI. But do not know if this is still true.

Last edited:

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
I think CanPR prediction can be a bit too much pessimistic though :D
I am guessing they have a fixed algorithm that updates after every new immigration event.That is why the algorithm updated the scores right after the latest Manitoba draw on Jan 2.But out of all the candidates invited, only 24 are from EE pool.so we should still be hopeful for a CRS of below or
around 475 tomorrow.

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
There is no delay. Come back tomorrow at 8:30am EST.
Till last year (before the elections) Tuesday was the preferred day, that's why he's getting anxious.
Since after elections, Wednesday is the new Tuesday. Though, the last ROI took an exception & was conducted on a Thursday.

LouiseV36

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
That's true...

Although I have met a person with a score of 440 and he still has hopes. But it is hard nowadays, unless more frequent draws are held...
I had a score of 440 and got picked up by Ontario from the EE Pool. I think as long as the provinces keep looking at the EE Pool for applicants then everybody has a little hope. Even those with a score of 440.

Reactions: Fantastica

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
I had a score of 440 and got picked up by Ontario from the EE Pool. I think as long as the provinces keep looking at the EE Pool for applicants then everybody has a little hope. Even those with a score of 440.
Hi
What's your NOC code and education pls?
Thanks