Ray of Hope - 134th Draw

preetheer

Jan 4, 2020
600+ (Total:1) ->
475+ (Total:2) ->
470+ (Total: 4) ->
465+ (Total :8) ->
451-465 (Total: 11) ->

just add one number in group, accn. to your CRS.

SirManDudeGuy

Jan 3, 2020
Question regarding documents. I think I've messed up. I have been in Canada for 8 years and I obtained the police cert from my country. Do I need to get one for my time in Canada? CIC website says no but some forum posts saying yes...

Reactions: Rangana

Rangana

Jul 23, 2015
Question regarding documents. I think I've messed up. I have been in Canada for 8 years and I obtained the police cert from my country. Do I need to get one for my time in Canada? CIC website says no but some forum posts saying yes...

I have the same question. Anyone knows if we need to get police report for the stay in Canada ?

Smily Pathak

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
Can anyone guide who qualifies under below mentioned class. I work as an insurance advisor and is licensed by provincial regulated body to sell home and auto insurance in ontario and is currently licensed in other provinces too, in that case do I qualify to get extra 50 points?

Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body?

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Guys a query. Kindly help me out.

myself working in a Canadian restaurant with 50employees and 4 million turnover.
My employer promised shift manager to me and shiftsupervisor position to 2 other employees. All the 3 inpool and waiting for ITA.

will there be any problem.

Last edited:

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Guys a query. Kindly help me out.

myself working in a Canadian restaurant with 50employees and 4 million turnover.
My employer promised shift manager to me and shiftsupervisor position to 2 other employees. All the 3 inpool and waiting for ITA.

will there be any problem.
As long as everyone is genuinely performing the roles mentioned in their employment letter there will not be any problem

Smily Pathak

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
Can anyone guide who qualifies under federal skilled trade. I work as an insurance advisor and is licensed by provincial regulated body to sell home and auto insurance in ontario and is currently licensed in other provinces too, in that case do I qualify under federal skilled trade class?

please help!!!!

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello
Can anyone guide who qualifies under federal skilled trade. I work as an insurance advisor and is licensed by provincial regulated body to sell home and auto insurance in ontario and is currently licensed in other provinces too, in that case do I qualify under federal skilled trade class?

please help!!!!
No you don't

Reactions: Fantastica

abbieh

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
CanPR updated the prediction to 472-477.This draw is going to be scary.
You are right! I just checked too

All I will say is that we should do all we can to improve our scores.

I am at 471 but will be retaking IELTS by month end to add an additional three points. I will also start French classes.

It will end well

romisinghroy

Jan 7, 2020
We had received an PNP fronm Ontario on 31st May 2019 which we unfortunately missed. Our NOC code was 1111. In August when there was another draw we did not receive the invitation even when we met the CRS score requirement and the JOB code as well. Our current CRS score is 451 and we are interested in OINP. Please advise us as to the reason for not receiving the invitation. Is there some time frame that is looked at if once a PNP is missed. What can we do so that we can be picked for OINP?