+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 134th Draw

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Guys a query. Kindly help me out.

myself working in a Canadian restaurant with 50employees and 4 million turnover.
My employer promised shift manager to me and shiftsupervisor position to 2 other employees. All the 3 inpool and waiting for ITA.

will there be any problem.

Last edited:

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Guys a query. Kindly help me out.

myself working in a Canadian restaurant with 50employees and 4 million turnover.
My employer promised shift manager to me and shiftsupervisor position to 2 other employees. All the 3 inpool and waiting for ITA.

will there be any problem.
As long as everyone is genuinely performing the roles mentioned in their employment letter there will not be any problem

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Hello
Can anyone guide who qualifies under federal skilled trade. I work as an insurance advisor and is licensed by provincial regulated body to sell home and auto insurance in ontario and is currently licensed in other provinces too, in that case do I qualify under federal skilled trade class?

please help!!!!

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello
Can anyone guide who qualifies under federal skilled trade. I work as an insurance advisor and is licensed by provincial regulated body to sell home and auto insurance in ontario and is currently licensed in other provinces too, in that case do I qualify under federal skilled trade class?

please help!!!!
No you don't

Reactions: Fantastica

abbieh

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
CanPR updated the prediction to 472-477.This draw is going to be scary.
You are right! I just checked too

All I will say is that we should do all we can to improve our scores.

I am at 471 but will be retaking IELTS by month end to add an additional three points. I will also start French classes.

It will end well

romisinghroy

Jan 7, 2020
We had received an PNP fronm Ontario on 31st May 2019 which we unfortunately missed. Our NOC code was 1111. In August when there was another draw we did not receive the invitation even when we met the CRS score requirement and the JOB code as well. Our current CRS score is 451 and we are interested in OINP. Please advise us as to the reason for not receiving the invitation. Is there some time frame that is looked at if once a PNP is missed. What can we do so that we can be picked for OINP?

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
We had received an PNP fronm Ontario on 31st May 2019 which we unfortunately missed. Our NOC code was 1111. In August when there was another draw we did not receive the invitation even when we met the CRS score requirement and the JOB code as well. Our current CRS score is 451 and we are interested in OINP. Please advise us as to the reason for not receiving the invitation. Is there some time frame that is looked at if once a PNP is missed. What can we do so that we can be picked for OINP?
i believe the demand for different jobs change with every PNP.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
That's true...

Although I have met a person with a score of 440 and he still has hopes. But it is hard nowadays, unless more frequent draws are held...
Its not the Canadian Govt. we should blame. Its the massive influx of people which has created this bottle neck.

Last edited:

ammaracca

May 18, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
people will loose interest with this 470s trend
The day people will lose interest, the score will come down.

If we talk today, for people below 465, PNP is the only option. In the current scenario, the score will remain in the 470s.

The only thing that may bring down the score is increased draw size and frequency because influx pace is higher due to fact as everyone is interested to get the passport of 1st world country.

P.S: My score is 460 with NOC 1111.

Reactions: haris_rasheed

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
The day people will lose interest, the score will come down.

If we talk today, for people below 465, PNP is the only option. In the current scenario, the score will remain in the 470s.

The only thing that may bring down the score is increased draw size and frequency because influx pace is higher due to fact as everyone is interested to get the passport of 1st world country.

P.S: My score is 460 with NOC 1111.
There is a pipeline of candidates made up hundreds of thousands of hopefuls currently in Canada in pgwp or spousal open work trying to earn CEC points to get their PR. The reality is there will be a lag of 2 to 3 years from the time people lose interest for the scores to go down. Those people already in Canada aren't leaving without their PR even if they lose interest. They already invested too much time and money